• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone abuse and withdrawals, help...

Sunriseoversea

Bluelighter
Hi yall. Ive been taking oxy since about 20 days now, at the begining it was about 60mg a day, now Im on 220 to 260/day. I have to stop NOW. Will I get any hard w/d if I do it? Any advice? I have Kratom to help me...should I taper a bit or just stop CT? Thanks

Ya you will , it won't be anything crazy . I remember my first withdrawals I didn't even know what was happening I thought I was sick like a flu cause I was so dumb I didn't know what withdrawals were . But during the first few withdrawals after 2-4 week binges I could quit and by day 2.5-3 I would already feel 80% and could run go outside , I didn't feel 100% but it wasn't like now where I'm puking I can't move my legs are aching twitching ...
one thing that you'll definitely get it lack of sleep no matter what, and if you do fall asleep starting day 3 you'll wake up at 4-5 am and be wide awake (I wish my withdrawals were like they used to be) take it as a lesson and warning and just stop now and figure out what's driving you to do oxy and opiates , otherwise you'll be posting here in a few months In a hopeless state physically very ill wishing you could go back to day 20 .
Get some benzos and weed , I can't tell you how much weed helped me my first few times kicking . What happens over time is called kindling effect where withdrawals get worse mentally and physically , you stop having the will to kick after you've kicked 3+ times it's hard to find the will to do it again especially when it's worse the next time around ... anyways good luck

Thanks a lot Gorillaboy21. Before I started taking it near christamas, I took it also for 9 days around the 8th of december then stoped for 7-8 days and started again. I know what big w/d is like cause Ive been there before in my younger age... But now I don't know if I'll be ill...I¡m afraid. Cant do weed it makes me anxious...I have benzos and Kratom wich is the best I think. So you said I might feel almost nothing? Im scared...Thanks for your answer, I trully apreciate it.

some people said i defenitly will have wd...do you think it will be bad? should I taper or ct? thank you

I won't sugar coat this shit, because that gets you no where. Oxycodone gave me some of the worst withdrawals I've ever experienced. DO not cold turkey, I was forced to and it was the worst 10 days of my life. get off this shit now before it really brings you deeper

I won't sugar coat this shit, because that gets you no where. Oxycodone gave me some of the worst withdrawals I've ever experienced. DO not cold turkey, I was forced to and it was the worst 10 days of my life. get off this shit now before it really brings you deeper

Were you on it for a long time? After 20 days I know it will be hard but better now then later right? 14 hrs now and so far ok. I kow from past experiences that it will start after 24 hours..But that was a long time ago and from a diffrent drug use for many months. No 20 days... So my only option is to CT. Because I wont be able to taper...tapering brings w/d anyways. Kratom is really good. Never tried it for w/d but read really good advice about using it during withdrawals.