• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 5mg A 349 white circle pills

tonyw13

Greenlighter
I have some oxy 5mg A 349 white circle pills an i was wondering if they were injectable? if so how. I'v always done roxy's 30s an i have been clean for awhile, so any help would be nice thank you. I'v never done oxys before.

Don't shoot that pill dude. I doubt a 5 mg pill will do much for you if you're used to doing 30's. Just my opinion.

Yes, it can be done, but injecting pills is generally unadvisable, especially in this instance as the majority of these pills are inert binders, fillers and some kind of NSAID like APAP or Ibuprofen. The safest way to to this would be to perform a Cold Water Extraction on all of the pills you have. Let the excess water dissolve. You can speed the process by introducing heat of some kind, but always keep it relatively low.

You will be left with a solution of essentially just Oxycodone and water and a miniscule amount of the other stuff. This will be much safer and easier on your body then say, putting the pill directly in a spoon and trying to shoot it just like one would a 30mg Oxycodone.