• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 40mg prolonged release

Mynameisbane

Greenlighter
Im a very newbie membe so I'm sorry if i have the wrong part of forum or use the wrong terms but i have 2 x 40mg oxycodone prolonged release, how should i take them to get the best out of the recreational effects? I do not inject so don't suggest that, should i crush them and parachute to take away the prolonged release? Or should I just swallow? Or crush and sniff? The imprint on them is 'OC' one side and '40' on the other, all replies will be greatly appreciated. I'm also not a newbie to opiates.

Are you new to opiates? If you're just asking the best way to take it I'd day crushing and snorting. Just peel the outer coating off first. Original OCs are harder to get I hear, the newer ones gell up when you try to snort them or mix them with water. So enjoy these by insufflation. You might get a higher bioavailability if you parachuted them though.

Hi and welcome to Bluelight! When you say you're not a newbie to opiates, which have you taken in the past and at what approximate dose? OxyContin can feel strong to those with no experience with it.

You can't snort those. I just use a razor blade and cut in slivers and take orally or you can just chew them.

You can't crush those oxys. Peach color right? What I do is soak them overnight in a cap full of soda. I use mt dew. In the morning it'll be a gelatinous sludge, just drink it and it pretty much gets rid of the time release.

Hi and welcome to Bluelight! When you say you're not a newbie to opiates, which have you taken in the past and at what approximate dose? OxyContin can feel strong to those with no experience with it.

I've take 2x10mgs oxycodone, felt alright but not rekt, I usually take 300mg codeine every few days

You can't crush those oxys. Peach color right? What I do is soak them overnight in a cap full of soda. I use mt dew. In the morning it'll be a gelatinous sludge, just drink it and it pretty much gets rid of the time release.

Really? I'm from UK and research tells me across here we still use the old formula, they are longtec 40mg oxycodone, but yes you are correct they are peachy colour

OP - I replied to your question when there was a duplicate thread in another forum. Basically it appears as though this thread was posted in two different forums at the same time. The thread has since been closed because it was a duplicate. However, if you wish, you can still read my response over there.