• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 40mg prolonged release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameisbane

Greenlighter
Im a very newbie membe so I'm sorry if i have the wrong part of forum or use the wrong terms but i have 2 x 40mg oxycodone prolonged release, how should i take them to get the best out of the recreational effects? I do not inject so don't suggest that, should i crush them and parachute to take away the prolonged release? Or should I just swallow? Or crush and sniff? The imprint on them is 'OC' one side and '40' on the other, all replies will be greatly appreciated. I'm also not a newbie to opiates.

Where did you get them from? If memory serves me correctly, those sound like the old version of Oxycontin (which has not been legally available in the US for years). That's why I asked FTR. I can't tell what country you live in from your profile (I really wish folks would at least fill out the country and sex, as it heps to know with many posts).

OK, so.if they really are old Oxycontin, then they are crushable and could be snorted or chuted. I used to scratch off the coating with a sharp razor. Just be careful with the amount you're taking. As is said bere often, once you take it, you can't untake it. You can always take more down the road. If for some reason they are not crushable, you're probably stuck with taking them orally. The best you can really do is to leave them in your mouth long enough to sort of jelly'fy them and then swallow. Good luck and please be safe.

Duplicate thread-for some reason? A coded message perhaps? Hmm

Anyway above poster is right, though closes for being a duplicate

Thank you, Welcone & Luck/ The good kind

Status
Not open for further replies.