• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 30 e 8 blue pill??? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyyyc123

Greenlighter
Anyone else ever come in counter with one of these I was refilling my script the other day and I got these which I have never seen before. I usually get the a 215 and sometimes they switch to the ms but I have never even heard of these and I can't find and info in them. Are they really what they say they are oxy 30mg and are they ir? I need to know asap please

Any help would be great thank you!! Because I pay out of pocket for my script and I will be very upset if this was a waste of money and time I'm a little skeptical plus I have been on them for around 3 yrs so if these are fake hello withdrawal :(

No never and I called about to ask if they were fake and they said they are made by a company called epic llc..so it seems pretty legit I just want to know if anyone else had these before to give me peace of mind and if they indeed they are the same as the a 215

Hmmm, if you got an Rx from a licensed physician for this medication and went to a licensed pharmacy, I have high doubts they fill you with fake pills. A quick search pulls up a generic manufacturer, Epic Pharma, LLC based out of New York. I've never seen them in person so I have no experience with it. Perhaps go back and ask the pharmacist or your doctor on your next visit?

Yes I do have a Rx for these. I usually always get the a 215s have been for the past years so I didn't think any of it I went to the sane pharmacy I always do so didn't even check bottle till this morning and saw they were completely different. So what you found is they are actually a real thing? I'm just nervous because I know you can't return a script lol

EPIC PHARMA began operations in mid-2008 by purchasing the Sandoz facility located in Laurelton, NY.
We are dedicated to developing and manufacturing generic prescription drugs in a variety of therapeutic categories in tablet, capsule and powder forms.
In addition to internal drug development and manufacture,
we also offer contract manufacturing services with an emphasis on quality, customer satisfaction and low cost.
We have a proven track record as we are the largest contract manufacturer in the United States for a large pharmaceutical compan
Sounds legit.
Www.epic-pharma.com

Check out: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/default.htm

From there you can see every FDA approved brands.

Well that makes me feel a lot better thank you roots. So I am guessing they are just a generic? Quick question would the generics be just as good in relieving pain? I have bad scoliosis and 4 herniated disc in my neck from a bad accident

Generics are as good as the brand name in most of the cases and when they aren't then there is some issues with different binders either causing allergic reactions (very very rare) or that the pill doesn't dissolve as the brand name and therefore causing either delayed or more rapid onset of action or increase or decrease in blood levels (both very rare).

During these years when I have needed pain management I have tried every extended release oxycodone available in local pharmacy and haven't found any difference in pain relief.

Although when I did abuse I always went for the old Oxycontin as it was very easy to tamper with.

Edit: I have to add that with Ambien the brand name helped me to sleep much faster than generics as it dissolved very fast.

Yes I just feel as if the ones I got do not work as well maybe it is all in my from these being new to me or my body reacts different to them I don't know today is my first day taking these and I am not sick so I would assume they work but I still have mild pain

Might be that they dissolve slower if you don't get enough pain relief as soon as before or they dissolve too fast if you don't get enough pain relief when it is about to wear off.

Also have you taken it same time as before regarding your meals? Oxycodone has higher bioavailability when taken with fatty food which means that more of the drug gets absorbed in your body and therefore causes more pain relief.

I want to hear anyone else experiences with these new oxys has anyone else out there gotten these or am I the only one?? If so how do you feel about them co pared to the others?

Am I really the only who has gotten these before Noe that makes me a little skeptical...

I was actually just prescribed this today as well. It seems to be relieving my pain sufficiently. Been taking oxy for 8 years

Yes I do have a Rx for these. I usually always get the a 215s have been for the past years so I didn't think any of it I went to the sane pharmacy I always do so didn't even check bottle till this morning and saw they were completely different. So what you found is they are actually a real thing? I'm just nervous because I know you can't return a script lol

Dude, you're not getting fake oxys from a pharmacy.......only thing could be is if you got wrong meds put into your bottle because that does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.