• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 20mg orally took 1 hour 45 minutes to feel any relief

Cbk1013

Bluelighter
Why would taking oxycodone orally 20mg take 25 minutes to kick in and the same day 12 hours later the same dose took 1 hour and 45 minutes to feel any relief??? 10mg instant release pink oxycodone pills
any feedback appreciated....I currently trying to taper off a 60mg a day habit for the last 6 months ROA snorting and switching to oral to help the taper process...currently taking 20mg 2 times a day 12 hours apart and looking to jump soon

Why would taking oxycodone orally 20mg take 25 minutes to kick in and the same day 12 hours later the same dose took 1 hour and 45 minutes to feel any relief??? 10mg instant release pink oxycodone pills
any feedback appreciated....I currently trying to taper off a 60mg a day habit for the last 6 months ROA snorting and switching to oral to help the taper process...currently taking 20mg 2 times a day 12 hours apart and looking to jump soon
are they from a pharmacy or off the street?

pharmacy.....they did end up kicking in but not sure why it took so long.....I mean they usually always kick in between 20 minutes and 1 hour