• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodon hcl winthrop 40 mg retardtabletten

PatDee

Greenlighter
Greetings All, consider this.....
So I've purchased 7 x oxycodone hcl winthrop 40 mg sealed in it's original blister pack, pill is oblong with a break line and is pinkish in colour, no other markings. So after reading much about Oxy I decided to crush 1 x 40mg pill and make 4 bumps, (my first time doing Oxy). One bump up the right nasal passage and a second for the left, leaves me with 20 mg left for Ron....later on :) So I wait in anticipation and give it 30 minutes....nothing much except maybe a little anxiety preempting a rush...45 minutes later nothing...himm so I do the other 20mg after a hour of waiting, Give it another hour no rush, not much of anything other than a little anxiety/anticipation..So 2 hours in and nothing other than tension, took another 20mg orally...Skin became itchy (not in a nice way) and when I wend to bed I kept waking up with a jump, through out the whole night. Next morning woke up with a mamma of a headache and felt as if was after drinking 2 large bottles of whisky. This is not the Oxy I've been reading about.

anyone have a similar experience?