• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodine woops

Ijustdunno

Greenlighter
I have very little experience with oxys. I took a couple more pills than whats reccomended assuming itd be similar to any other pain pills. Was good for first 2 hours, but then drank a beer. Now I'm throwing up about every 30 minutes and really sleepy. My breathing is a bit shallow but not enough to cause concern I believe. Need advice on what I can do to stop throwing up, and to wake up. I looked into narcan, and the store in my town wants $300 for it so nty.

I hate to say it but there is no real remedy but time.

It doesn't sound like you're gonna die but yea.. Maybe have someon close keep an eye on you?

You didn't provide details such as if you're a regular user or what a normal dose would be for you

Alcohol definitely potentiates opiates. IIRC oxycodone has a kind of different feel to it than other opes.

Idk just be self aware and don't let cheapness be the death of you. One thing is for sure an ambulance Bill is a lot more than $300

Two 25 mg tablets of benadyrl are my choice for nausea if you can last like half a hour without pukig it up. If not I chew them which causes extreme numbness in the mouth

You were vomiting because you took too much. Be careful in the future and don't mix with alcohol. Drugs are not toys but if you play with them, be prepared to pay the consequences. How are you feeling now?

Always a good idea to start with lower dosages. You can always take more if not satisfied. Always a good idea to have someone around if your opiate naïve!