• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy...something

C

curiosity moggy

I have been given three oxycodone capsules. They are light brown and white and appear to be 10mg
Can anyone help me with what I have in terms of strength and experience expectation.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your opiate tolerance like? Is this your first time using oxycodone? If so, 30mg is too much for a first-time dose so with no tolerance, one capsule should be enough.

My first time was a green 80mg and I snorted the whole thing iirc, and I fell asleep for 16 hours. I think I almost died. I think 10mg with a puff of weed would be good. I dont recall feeling good from overdoing oxy.

My first time involved taking 3 of the little blue-gray 20mg pills and it made me throw up for a day or two before I went to the hospital for severe dehydration. So yeah, please start with one and don't overdo it. You can always take another one later.

As far as "experience expectation" goes I can say this: expect to experience a mind altering haze where for each and every single moment you will spend calculating ways to get more. I started with a 10 mg hydro like most people and got to snorting at the very least 60mg of oxys a day. The high I got was amazing. I felt warm and happy and fuzzy, and I wish more than anything for one to magically appear in my hands right at this very moment. I actually dropped half of one over 5 months ago in my bathroom and I still to this time find myself desperately searching for it-removing the floorboards and everything. I don't want to sound like a cream puff, but just say no! The high is amazing. But it's truly not worth all the stress and agony that it could-and most like does- lead to.

Are you taking this for actual pain or recreation? If it's for actual pain, I apologize and suppose a short term dance with a script couldn't be that bad. But if it is for recreational purposes: PLEASE think about what I have said. I want more than anything to save someone going thru the agony I have experienced.

As far as "experience expectation" goes I can say this: expect to experience a mind altering haze where for each and every single moment you will spend calculating ways to get more. I started with a 10 mg hydro like most people and got to snorting at the very least 60mg of oxys a day. The high I got was amazing. I felt warm and happy and fuzzy, and I wish more than anything for one to magically appear in my hands right at this very moment. I actually dropped half of one over 5 months ago in my bathroom and I still to this time find myself desperately searching for it-removing the floorboards and everything. I don't want to sound like a cream puff, but just say no! The high is amazing. But it's truly not worth all the stress and agony that it could-and most like does- lead to.

If you really love the high...which face it, your a human being, you may love it because it takes pain (mental and physical) away....just leave it at these three pills....it can lead to a lot of problems down the line for you.

I am prescribed OxyContin 10 mg 2x ER a day and Ocycodone 5mg IR 3x daily which I take all at once and I don't get a warm happy feeling I get kind of agitated and cranky. I still continue to take them as they do make me feel good in a way but they are kind of stimulating and I don't shut up when I take them. I would like something more sedating. I also was prescribed Morphine (MS Contin)which I liked better. Any suggestions or does anyone else experience this issue. I am I
taking too low of a dose. I have had 40 mg at once, that was the highest. Sorry just confused. Problem is I am also addicted. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

I am prescribed OxyContin 10 mg 2x ER a day and Ocycodone 5mg IR 3x daily which I take all at once and I don't get a warm happy feeling I get kind of agitated and cranky. I still continue to take them as they do make me feel good in a way but they are kind of stimulating and I don't shut up when I take them. I would like something more sedating. I also was prescribed Morphine (MS Contin)which I liked better. Any suggestions or does anyone else experience this issue. I am I
taking too low of a dose. I have had 40 mg at once, that was the highest. Sorry just confused. Problem is I am also addicted. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.
The more I take of oxy the more manic and agitated I become so I wouldn't think it's from taking to low a dose. Morphine is definetly one of the more(if not the most) sedative opiates/opiods!

Oxy is pretty great. It didn't get that reputation for nothing I suppose...

The more I take of oxy the more manic and agitated I become so I wouldn't think it's from taking to low a dose. Morphine is definetly one of the more(if not the most) sedative opiates/opiods!
Thanks for the info. Why is that? What is that makes some people agitated. I need back on the morphine.

It is synthezied from thebaine and not morphine from the poppy. Even though both compounds are from the poppy plant thebaine has stimulating effects while morphine is more sedative. I'm sorry for my horrible spelling but you catch my drift,right?