• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXY OC 80'S?? ARE THEY STILL AROUND IN ITALY??

midgy

Bluelighter
HAVE A GUY A IN ITALY WHO SAYS AND SHOWED ME A BOX OF ACTUAL GREEN (WHAT LOOKED LIKE THE REAL DEAL) OC (NOT OP) 80'S IN BLISTER PACKS WITH 28 IN EACH BOX. IS THIS LEGIT, DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Sorry buddy, but we dont support using Bluelight to find drugs. We only help them be safe

Sorry buddy, but we dont support using Bluelight to find drugs. We only help them be safe
This post was not to find drugs. I live in the US. I am asking because someone tried showing me OC 80's in blister packs today (that look identical to the old OC 80's from 10 years ago) and they said they were from Italy so I am simply asking if this is a true thing. If this actually does exist. I am not asking for a source, I am merely just seeing if this dude is lying or just has repressed pills like 85% of them out there. That's all, I know there is no sourcing here and that was definitely not my intent.

Hey midgy I totally understand what you're saying. My choice of words was incorrect and I apologize for that. I dont think and I'm not accusing you of anything.

The problem is, we dont handle pill identification either.