• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy/morph/subs for blk tar WD

Invisible Helper

Bluelighter
I was curious about a few things . I've been iving tar for 3-4 years smoked for one year so 5 years total , the hardest part for me is to go without the ritual of slamming for the first 24-36 hours . After many detox kits saved and wasted I've realized I need an opiate pill to have me feel normal and at least get me through the first 36 hours without slamming . I have like 135 mgs oxy I took 75 earlier at hour 12-14 sick no shots and I feel okay I was just curious what's a normal daily dose for oxy users in comparison to using .4-.5 blk tar good quality daily . I just wanna use at least as possible I now obviously have 60 mgs left and I got like 30-40 15 mgs morph ER pills and some Xanax gabapentin and 3 subs for the end any idea like what is over doing the oxy or morph cause I never take pills thanks

Goddamn this isn't easy , I've taken officially all the oxy 135 mgs and 240 mgs total morph ER and I did one small shot for what I would usually do as a shot and usually I'd do 4-5 a day I wanna try to go through the whole day only doing .2 instead of .4-.6 and use morph to get through the first hump but it seems like .1 of blk shot ip is equal to 200 mgs of morph or 100 mgs oxy that's what the comparison feels like

I would probably just take the pills (morphine and oxycodone) "recreationally", as well as remaining tar, and then use the three 8 mg suboxones in "rapid taper" fashion...like take 2 mgs a day for 12 days or so, something like that. After that you should be able to get off the buprenorphine with minimal discomfort, then you'll be opioid free. That's kind of what I did to quit tar back in May of this year.

Thank you that's what I wanted to hear . Sometimes you need to hear it from someone , for me it's the ritual that's hard to break if I can break it for a few days I'm good every kick I've done but this time my will is weaker not gonna lie :/