• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy ir with alcohol?

haleyhaleyhaley

Bluelighter
so i have 7 10mg oxycodone ir's and half a bottle of tequila. i've done oxy once and got zero high from it (50mg over an 8 hour period, absolutely nothing. just fell asleep after a while), and i've never drank before. what's a good dosage of oxy/alcohol to get me fucked up without doing any serious harm? since oxy didn't work on its own, i'm hoping alcohol will potentiate it. doses?

Not smart to mix hard liquor as the choice of potentiater for your second time taking oxy. Take whatever your normal dose of oxy is again and see how you feel , 2-3 hours after you dosed . If you feel completely fine , sip a little beer don't drink hard liquor it's too much for a beginner a little sips of beer is the best way to get steady careful measured potentiater

my only issue is that i have pills in spades but the only alcohol i have is tequila, so it's pretty much go big or don't go at all for me, which is a. potentially dangerous and b. shitty

Maybe try taking a little more Oxy at the same time instead of spread out over 8 hours. I wouldn't reccomend taking all 50 at once maybe 20-30 mg. I would even touch the booze just to be safe especially if u have never drank before. Do one or the other not both, just trying to help. If you are not of drinking age don't even start the pills. Just some advice.

Ya like I said beer only otherwise it's a big risk liquor is a different ball game to mix with oxy unless you're very tolerant pretty much only addicted people to opiates can drink liquor cause the opiates don't fuck them up they just stop them from being sick. And that's where you'll be if you're underage and keep taking oxy you'll be posting here in a year or two asking how to kick H