• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Oxy > great coke > and lil whiskey and now maybe shrooms. Question.

Kit Fisto

Greenlighter
I hdave a high tolerance to everything these days aside from the shrooms I just got.

Recap of today:
-130pm 45 mg oxy (one and a half blue 30s)
-4pm - 3am I was working remotely and indulged in about half a gram of yae (very high quality. Other ppl buy this shiit in bulk to they can step on it. with about 1/4 bottle of gentlemen jack (my favorite)
-3am inactually I stopped the coke down despite have a lot more left. (Yay to will power)
-3am took around 2.5 to 3G of xanax and a 200mg 5htp
- it's now 5am. I have a 1/8 Of quality Shrooms. I was thinking doing this because small does of psilocybin is great for well being and might make me wake up for work feeling great. I would only eat one stem/cap and save the rest for the real trip on of these days.

What do you all think? Lil psilocybin now and see what happens? If I don't get any replies I might just do it and send a recap tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
Have a good night all!

I'd wait until you are sober before taking the mushrooms. Those aren't good drugs to combine it with at all, in my opinion. I don't think you would give yourself very good chances of getting out of it what you describe liking about mushrooms, after those other drugs.

Even if you microdose I wouldn't combine it like that.

Yeah the xanax and oxy are both going to significantly mute any effects you'll get from the mushrooms (particularly the xanax), if you took them all it probably wouldn't even be that strong, a small dose you probably won't even feel. Just save them for a time when you're not on other drugs and you can get a proper trip out of it.

Also cocaine and psychedelics aren't a good mix, they're sort of opposites. I've mixed a psilocybin analogue with coke before, and it felt like they were fighting each other, I mean it wasn't a bad experience, just pointless and sort of made both drugs less good.

I'm sorry for your loss. That must be unimaginably hard...
Am not a stranger to oxy / opium addiction myself but luckily was able to escape from it. Sounds like there is an opioid epidemic in the US, really tragic. :(

Agreed @ everything xorkoth said there.

I am sorry too Mr Peabody. Blessing sent your way. When you are ready mushrooms can heal the spirit in these type of situations. They did me. It is tragic when someone close dies. But I found for me things were given back and the loss turned to love. Incredible learning about love.

Agreed @ everything said above too. Don't do the mushrooms after all the other stuff. They are a sacred and need a clear head and your attention for about 6 hours.

Lost my son to oxy yesterday.

Holy shit man, I'm so sorry, how horrible. :( <3<3<3

Opiates are fucked up. They have their place but are far too addictive, I always recommend everyone refrain from ever trying them recreationally. You gain absolutely nothing (you get high and come down, nothing gained), and addiction to them is the most soul-destroying thing, and can take your life easily. I was addicted for 10 years, I am lucky to be alive and doing great. Most people I know addicted for a length of time really never recover back to normal even if they quit.