• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy dose to lean comparison

EmmittTheCat

Greenlighter
Good afternoon!

This is my first time posting on Bluelight but I've been a lurker for a while.

My buddy want to get lean but asked me to post on here before he does because he's never done it before. He takes oxy quite frequently at around 40mg each time.

He wants to know how much lean he can safely use based off the 40mg tolerance of oxy or if it's completely unrelated.

Thanks guys!

Lean is not a drug, it's a mixture of promethazine, codeine, soda, and I think a jolly rancher or some stupid shit like that. It's a drug cocktail but not a drug itself, so asking how much lean equals how much oxy is a nonsensical question.

If you want a dose comparison to oxy the only thing that's gonna matter is how much codeine you are using for this drink.

Codeine is an opiate just like oxy so they will be cross tolerant. There are plenty of opiate dose calculators online, just google "codeine to oxycodone dose conversion" and you should find out how much codeine you need for your drink.

30 mg of codeine is equal to 5 mg hydrocodone. 100mg of codeine is equal to 12 to 20 mg oxy. So to reach similar effects of a 40 mg oxy one would need to take 200mg codeine which would have about 2100 mg acetaminophen. You can use a cold water extraction to get the acetaminophen out but i never put in the work to do all that

Around 200-250mg codeine will be needed to feel a similar effect to oxy but its a completely different high. The promethazine also helps with the nod and relaxation tell him to enjoy himself! Remember you can always take more never less.