• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Oxy, Clonazepam, Valium., Oh My!

Biggidy

Greenlighter
Hey all -

Appreciate your advice here. I'm totally new to pharmaceuticals, though I'm a 25 year drinker, pot smoker, and assorted other hallucinogens occasional user.

I just came upon 8 tabs of oxycontin 5mg/Acetominophen 325mg pills, 4 tabs of Valium 5mg, and 8 tabs of Clonazepam 1mg.

I literally donb;t even know how to get started with these things. I've popped 10 or 15mg Valium multiple times, and have a light history with Tramadol, but that's about it. Who can give me an oxucodone and Klonopin primer?

TIA!

Don't use the 0xy with the benzos. If you take the oxys do not take more than one without doing a cold water extract to get rid of the Acetaminophen. Do not try to go to high on the doses for either while I doubt you'll Od on the amount you have, but if taken with the benzos and/or while drinking. The benzos you can easily blackout like blackout drunk, but more functional yet less coherent so don't mix with drinking or take to much for this reason while opiates it can push the re one might have been fine without taking anything else yet even the smallest benzo dose can do it.

Be careful each of these has a pretty gnarly physical dependency like alcohol does with shakes, hallucinations, and even possibly fatal withdrawal issues . Opiate withdrawals are less likely to kill, but push many to suicide.... Benzos cause seizures and can kill if a severe enough dependency is tapered improperly way to fast.

sounds like someone found grandma's medicine cabinet ;p
but yeah what taco said - if you've had very little experience with opiates then don't combine with another downer for your maiden voyage
cwe the oxy from the apap from like half of the tablets and try that, see if it works for you, you can always add more if it doesn't