• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxy Bliss

PercGiveAFeeling

Greenlighter
Hi BL, I'm a longtime lurker. Typically I come here when I don't have a fix to try in some way live vicariously through your stories and glamour shots of scores.

But not today. You see today is my day to score...

The only problem is I have six more hours to wait... My body is full of adrenaline in anticipation of said score and I can't stop pacing.

I'm sure some of you have felt this way too. Six hours. Oh, what to do?

UPDATE: I'm here 2 hours early fml

Last edited:
Six hours. Oh, what to do?
If in North America try to get testing kit for fentanyl. Contemplate how to use opioids without eventually feeling being used by them. Think of rules/limitations for your todays use so it stays in the "fun" and doesn't crossover to "have I ODd?" territory. Try to get Narcan (naloxone) and a sitter , just in case. Go on "the dark side" of BL for precotunary stories... I think the time will fly by if u use it that way. Take care!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m out of oxy right now, doing Kratom . Hopefully hubby will meet with my guy later ! Kicking myself for the days I took too much and wasted it , happens every time

I recently had a bunch of teeth extracted (which had gotten totally fucked up due to me living that degenerate life and not giving a fuck.) Got a prescription for a dozen 5/325s. First time I've tasted opiates in a long time. If you don't count Suboxone which of course I never felt anything from it's been like a decade, and I'm coming up on 2 years off that horrible stuff too. Needless to say I'm feeling pretty good off this legitimately prescribed oxycodone but it is gone already. I'm won't be getting anymore but it is sort of like your ex-wife showing up drunk at your door for a booth call well after the divorce has been finalized. Weird and awkward but damn it does feel good.

Hahaha this was literally me yesterday so I totally get you. My cash doesn't go into my bank until 9.30pm on a Wednesday. I woke up yesterday morning at 9am n had 12 n half hours to kill.... Dammmm it dragged I was pacing my place clock watching lol. It made it all the sweeter once I checked at 9.20pm and it was in early. You'll soon be wrapped in cotton wool untouchable lol

If in North America try to get testing kit for fentanyl. Contemplate how to use opioids without eventually feeling being used by them. Think of rules/limitations for your todays use so it stays in the "fun" and doesn't crossover to "have I ODd?" territory. Try to get Narcan (naloxone) and a sitter , just in case. Go on "the dark side" of BL for precotunary stories... I think the time will fly by if u use it that way. Take care!
I'm thankful to have a connect that gets legit pharma 15s but I totally agree. I've lost co-workers, friends, mom had 3 strokes at 53.

Hahaha this was literally me yesterday so I totally get you. My cash doesn't go into my bank until 9.30pm on a Wednesday. I woke up yesterday morning at 9am n had 12 n half hours to kill.... Dammmm it dragged I was pacing my place clock watching lol. It made it all the sweeter once I checked at 9.20pm and it was in early. You'll soon be wrapped in cotton wool untouchable lol
What's your DOC?

I’m out of oxy right now, doing Kratom . Hopefully hubby will meet with my guy later ! Kicking myself for the days I took too much and wasted it , happens every time
I always throw back an extra before bed and regret it almost instantly

Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this really isn't a Harm Reduction-related thread. I'm not disrespecting the OP's experience. I'm right there with you. Waiting sucks. Carly Simon once sang a song called "Anticipation". The actual lyrics escape me right now aside from "...an-ti-ci-pation...". Anyway. I have to move this to Drug Culture. I'm not sure if it is going to fit in there. We will see. Unfortunately, there's not a place for it in Basic Drug Discussion.

Hi BL, I'm a longtime lurker. Typically I come here when I don't have a fix to try in some way live vicariously through your stories and glamour shots of scores.

But not today. You see today is my day to score...

The only problem is I have six more hours to wait... My body is full of adrenaline in anticipation of said score and I can't stop pacing.

I'm sure some of you have felt this way too. Six hours. Oh, what to do?

UPDATE: I'm here 2 hours early fml
Lol I am always a bag of nerves just before I go score lol