• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy/APAP question

MetalMomma924

Greenlighter
So about once every 3 or 4 weeks I get my hands on Oxy/APAP 5/325, and because I have a huge tolerance I generally take 10-12 at a time once or twice a day and all is fluffy and good. Well I just saw something about APAP guidelines being no more than 3000 mg per day per the risk of liver failure. Is taking 4000-8000 going to destroy me liver and cause irreparable damage even though it's only once a month or so?

Well everybody is different, so we can only assume what will happen. Now your liver might not implode immediately from taking that dose, but it certainly isn't good for it! Especially the 8,000mg dose! That can cause acute liver failure, and if you get lucky, and avoid the immediate effects, enough damage could be done to affect you in the future!

When taking that many pills, just do a cold water extraction! It's common knowledge, but I'm going to assume you're not in the know, otherwise you would probably be doing it, right?

So put all the pills you're going to be doing, in a 16oz cup, or larger. Fill it with water, until the pills are completely submerged. Let sit for a few minutes, or you can stir with a straw or something, to expedite the process. Once this step has been completed, get another cup, put a coffee filter, paper towel, or a cotton t-shirt, over the lid. Pour contents through the filter, into the empty glass. Pour slowly for best results. What you end up with is the water in the glass, and a ball of goo on top of your filter. Drink the water, throw out the goo and enjoy! Oxycodone is quite soluble in water and apap is not. Meaning the oxy dissolves in the water, while the apap stays in a somewhat solid form, thus allowing you to separate the apap from the oxy, to allow safer consumption.

If you need further instructions, just search for "CWE Tek", and you'll find step by step instructions.

- Hopeless 7nos

Don't get brain washed by the CWE it's not the end or the world there are people in Australia who are addicted to OTC codeine take 20-50 grams a day of Tylenol daily for years I mean their intestines get destroyed liver gets used to it slowly like poison not good for you no doubt but once a month only 4-8 grams ain't shit you'll just get a stomach ache drink water and eat fatty foods to let your stomach coat

Don't get brain washed by the CWE it's not the end or the world there are people in Australia who are addicted to OTC codeine take 20-50 grams a day of Tylenol daily for years I mean their intestines get destroyed liver gets used to it slowly like poison not good for you no doubt but once a month only 4-8 grams ain't shit you'll just get a stomach ache drink water and eat fatty foods to let your stomach coat
CWE Brainwashing?
There's no hidden agenda behind CWE.. Sure the harm caused by acetaminphen may get over emphasized from time to time, but it's still harmful nonetheless.
Just read all the studies done and articles written on the subject matter. A good portion of ER visits due to medication over doses or complications, are the result of acetaminophen poisoning. That "stomach ache" that you were referring to, is damage happening. CWE is such a fast and easy process to do, and reduces harm that can be done to your body expotentially, why not utilize the process, it's a no brainer!

- Hopeless 7nos

This site is about reducing harm my friend. There have been cases of liver damage at 4 grams and plenty at 8g. This is terrible advice. In fact its not even advice.

You're lucky that you're not getting an infraction for this bullshit. APAP is poisonous and needs to be treated with caution. You claiming that life-threatening dosages of APAP will only cause a "stomach ache" is not only stupid, it's potentially very harmful to folks who might not know any better. This is bad because you have too many posts to be a dedicated troll and I'm afraid you're going to propagate further dangerous information. Please prove me wrong.

50 grams of APAP a day, no big deal? Your liver "gets used to it"?

Cold water extractions are so quick and easy, there's not a lot of excuses as to why one shouldn't be done. Even if you are indulging sporadically, you can still do damage to your liver OP, so for your own sake, be careful.

You guys are ridiculous and are looking for someone to point the finger at and talk shit like you're a saint . I was trying to prove a point that there are many people who've handled way more on a daily dose and that once a month isn't a big deal although to be careful I never said go take 50 grams a day you guys just love someone bad to point. I was making a point to once a month I took 5-6 grams easy twice a month never had a problem I guess my body is special and different . And the reason I say it is cause CWE wastes a lot of the opis for people who aren't perfect at it, also kief retards I never said it isn't life threatening I said people who take 2-5 grams daily in Australia build a tolerance and take 20-60 grams daily for months that's the limit I was trying to show a broad range of truth instead of OMG 1 GRAM WILL KILL YOU LIVER FAILURE ZOMG HES SO EVIL

Tylenol has become this 3-4 gram new online scare vegan hipster intellectuals who think they're teaching something new . I wasn't giving any advice I was telling the truth about real studies how people became tolerant to Tylenol I wasn't saying it's good or bad you guys love a bad guy to make you look like an online savior sad

Stop telling me who I am. If someone read your post with no prior knowledge they may think its no problem to swallow a handful of Percocet.

Stop telling me who I am. If someone read your post with no prior knowledge they may think its no problem to swallow a handful of Percocet.
That's false , I stated its okay for him if he takes it once a month and has already handled it he should be fine I never said for person first time taking it you tried twisting my words ;p cute of you. I was talking to the OP since he's already handled and done that I wasn't talking to anyone else so if they misread it as me talking to them they might be skitzo you tried

You guys must get the biggest hard on putting someone down online for no reason trying to look like a hard reduction hero ... Why don't you go help a granny cross the street or something ? Sad.

Stop with the personal shit. You also said 4-8 g is no problem and drinking water will help which are both patently false. You dont know me. You know what else, in some regards you are correct. Some people do tolerate mega doses of Tylenol, but you saying taking more than recommended even once a month is dangerous because many do not.

All personal shit aside, thanks for the advise! You're right, I was NOT in the know about CWE. Guess I'm super old school cause I'd never even heard of it! Lol.

Another question though, how does CWE effect potency/affect/how it works on pain control/side effects?

Stop with the personal shit. You also said 4-8 g is no problem and drinking water will help which are both patently false. You dont know me. You know what else, in some regards you are correct. Some people do tolerate mega doses of Tylenol, but you saying taking more than recommended even once a month is dangerous because many do not.

I was saying it's okay to 4-8 grams for his situation once a month if he's already done that and felt fine and even than its not "good" but it's exaggerated was my point not for someone first time you guys twisted those words not me

Yes, that's easily enough to kill you. It doesn't matter if you haven't taken it in a while, your liver can't take that much acetaminophen

Yes, that's easily enough to kill you. It doesn't matter if you haven't taken it in a while, your liver can't take that much acetaminophen

Not "easily" it can but not easily you're giving wrong advice for the sake of pointing the finger at me and trying to sound like a smart savior . I'm not telling anyone to do anything I know from personal experience of more than 15 times I guess all my friends and everyone around me were super heroes and have super livers