• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Oxy after small Kratom dose

Slayer0344

Bluelighter
Hey guys so I’m like 20 hours without any subs can’t get more until tommorow- I had planned to use Kratom to get me through until I got more subs so i woke up this morning and took 2 grams to start and see how I went , and then a friend of mine came over with some 5mg IR oxy for me

My question. Is it safe to take an oxy and will the oxy take my withdrawal away? I’m in withdrawal right now despite having used the 2grams of Kratom . Really wanna swallow these pills to make the pain stop but am wanting to make sure I’m safe in doing so and won’t go into pcw

I’m more asking if it’s safe to take some oxy now 3 hours after a 2.5 gram Kratom dose (my first time too) and if I will even feel the oxy

I’m more asking if it’s safe to take some oxy now 3 hours after a 2.5 gram Kratom dose (my first time too) and if I will even feel the oxy
completely safe, but kratom certainly seems to induce some level of tolerance before oxy which is hard to quantify

either way it has a half life of about 24 hours

completely safe, but kratom certainly seems to induce some level of tolerance before oxy which is hard to quantify

either way it has a half life of about 24 hours
What about the fact I’m only 20 hours out from my last bupe dose? Last bupe dose was 0.5mg btw

Well here goes nothing. If you don’t hear back it’s because I’ve dropped dead lmao.

Im still breathing so id say so yeah. Ended up railing 5mg oxy waiting 3 hours then just railed another 5mg and I’m feeling ok. Withdrawals are gone. Hoping the Kratom i took has mostly worn off, was only a very small dose so I’m hoping I’m in the clear. Am 24 hours without subs now for the first time in over a year. Feels odd. I forgot what the oxy high was like. It’s much nicer than subs. Subs make you nod off completely. Horrible fucking things

Im still breathing so id say so yeah. Ended up railing 5mg oxy waiting 3 hours then just railed another 5mg and I’m feeling ok. Withdrawals are gone. Hoping the Kratom i took has mostly worn off, was only a very small dose so I’m hoping I’m in the clear. Am 24 hours without subs now for the first time in over a year. Feels odd. I forgot what the oxy high was like. It’s much nicer than subs. Subs make you nod off completely. Horrible fucking things
Does railing work with oxy? I thought it had the best bioavailabilty taking it orally. Anyhow, congratulations!

Am I safe to take bupe right now? Like 1mg?

In the last 24 hours I’ve taken 30mg of oxy and 30mg morphine,

The last dose of bupe I took was about 0.5mgs about 45 hours ago.