• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy+ adderall

Dexedrine + Oxycodone = AWESOME.

It cancels out both the upper and downer effect, so it isn't sedating or stimulating. Just lots and lots of euphoria. I took 15mg of oxy(no tolerance) and 15mg of Dexedrine (very little tolerance at the time).

^^I'm with him...but keep the opiate dose low or it will overpower the stimulant hi

Oh, i didn't notice OP has no tolerance to opiods...just do one or the other

My dumb ass did not follow my own advice and took oxy around 6 hours after adderall and the oxy was like a placebo fucking wasted it... I'm pissed

^sounds like it was worse than a placebo if it was completely ineffective. How much adderall did you take? I'm just kind of surprised that after six hours the oxy was still overpowered by the adderall (unless you were taking the Extended Release ones). IME, IR mixed amphetamine salts last about 6 hours max (assuming you aren't repeatedly redosing during that time period, or taking absurd ammounts.) I find that the high from adderall or dexadrine lasts about 3 hours and then their is an additional three hours of stimulation which ends with the come down. If I have opiates or benzo's on hand, I'll often take them about 4-5 hours after plugging the amphetamines, and I always feel them-sometimes more than had I not taken the speed.

I'm gonna give you a big WARNING about what happened to me mixing oxy + adderall: total pukefest

I'm a little sensitive to amphetamines to being with but I've NEVER been sicker off any drug than I was off oxy + adderall. I took a dose that I could have easily handled separately but together... it was horrible. I was fine for a couple hours then I felt like I was dying. Constant vomiting, whole body was tingling, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. I was sick for probably 24 hours straight like that. Then one time after that I stupidly mixed oxy + ecstasy. Same result. Just be warned. It could end very badly for you.

As for oxy + weed, it can be fun but it totally takes away from the stimulating effects of the oxy and you'll probably just be glued to your couch. I'd recommend you take the oxy by itself first so you can really see what it's all about. Weed really changes the whole feel of it.

I'm gonna give you a big WARNING about what happened to me mixing oxy + adderall: total pukefest

I'm a little sensitive to amphetamines to being with but I've NEVER been sicker off any drug than I was off oxy + adderall. I took a dose that I could have easily handled separately but together... it was horrible. I was fine for a couple hours then I felt like I was dying. Constant vomiting, whole body was tingling, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. I was sick for probably 24 hours straight like that. Then one time after that I stupidly mixed oxy + ecstasy. Same result. Just be warned. It could end very badly for you.

As for oxy + weed, it can be fun but it totally takes away from the stimulating effects of the oxy and you'll probably just be glued to your couch. I'd recommend you take the oxy by itself first so you can really see what it's all about. Weed really changes the whole feel of it.

Opiates are known for making people puke, you should have taken 25mg of benadryl with it. If I take oxy without that I get quite nauseous and sometimes puke.

Opiates are known for making people puke, you should have taken 25mg of benadryl with it. If I take oxy without that I get quite nauseous and sometimes puke.

No No, it wasn't the opiates. I used to be addicted to the opiates so I knew what I was doing there and there was no way the dose of oxy I took alone would have made me puke. Taking just adderall by itself would have had a bigger chance of making me puke but the combo of the two... man it was horrible.

No No, it wasn't the opiates. I used to be addicted to the opiates so I knew what I was doing there and there was no way the dose of oxy I took alone would have made me puke. Taking just adderall by itself would have had a bigger chance of making me puke but the combo of the two... man it was horrible.

That's really odd. I have a weak stomach and get nauseous and vomit quite easily (seeing as 15mg+ of oxy makes me very nauseous) but stimulants have never caused nausea or vomiting for me.

Take it from a recovering addict I do only ,opiates ( Oxycodone ) one will be to many ,and a thousand will not be enough ,ever I hope and pray for u that you will not like them , it is sooooo hard to stay off them, I went to rehab for 30 days recently( first time) and the medical withdrawal was ok, but I stayed clean for 59 days and relapsed , I have a huge chronic pain issue and the neurontin I was on didn't work anymore, I am trying so hard to stay on the prescribed dose,( pain mgmt did not know I went to rehab) but it's nearly impossible , please message me if u want to talk further I also for the first time before I went back to pain dr, went to my regular dr ( who also didn't know I was in rehab) and got a script for 10 mg Adderol twice a day for my adhd issues , I figured that I can get along with those instead of the Oxy's ,but no go It only made for a better buzz,now I'm twice as worse than to begin with. If my husband and adult kids know I've been using I'd b in big trouble ,

I'm wanting to iv an oxycontin 20 just wanting to know if its worth it I want a good rush

If you do not intend to take enough to get a clear rush, only people who are really sensitive to pain will like opiates, because those drugs leave you pretty clear minded. So IMO those drugs are fun for people in pain physically or psychologically, they are not fun at all for some1 who love life and is healthy unless you take a BIG dose which has alot of chance of leaving you nauseous. If you take a medium dose you will most likely feel the effect but miss the buzz because you will be looking for something wayy more present than the subtle effect it is. But If you take a low dose of amphetamine, and a medium dose of oxy you will most likely feel some euphoria and a comfortable feeling.

So IMO, if you are some1 who doesnt like to feel his body (like I do, I am Hypersensitive to every sense except taste and smell) a med dose will make you feel awsome because it won't bother you anymore, same thing with psychological pain, but if you are comfortable in your body and are emotionnaly stable, then a med dose will nearly feel like placebo and a high dose will make you puke since you have no tolerance. So If you are comfortable in your body and are emotionnaly stable, I suggest to take half the dose you consider medium of adderall with a medium dose of oxy, those two will be more playful. It is not random that opiates are painkillers, its what they do, only IV OR high doses are somehow playful but really addicting and not worth it. So mixing a med dose with a low dose of amphetamine make it a little more present to the mind.