• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy 40mg

Mynameisbane

Greenlighter
I've posted about these before but would anyone be able to help, I've tried research but can't find an English website, I have oxycodone 40mg the sandoz ones, just wondering if I can crush them and swallow or snort to bypass the extended release or do these ones turn to gel when contacted with water? Thanks and pls tell me if I'm posting wrong as I'm a newbie

Just try to dissolve them in water and see what happens, if they gel then no you can?t defeat it. You seem to be taking it orally anyway so might as well try to dissolve them.

Just try to dissolve them in water and see what happens, if they gel then no you can?t defeat it. You seem to be taking it orally anyway so might as well try to dissolve them.

^ Right, that's the only way you will know is to try crushing them. I see from your other thread that you mentioned they weren't marked. We can't tell you a whole lot about these pills but make your first dose small so you know how you will react to them. Be safe!

^ Right, that's the only way you will know is to try crushing them. I see from your other thread that you mentioned they weren't marked. We can't tell you a whole lot about these pills but make your first dose small so you know how you will react to them. Be safe!

Thanks man, I researched the brand and found pictures by figuring out the foreign name for photos on the website and they are the exact ones I have, thanks for advice man

40mg of Oxycodone without tolerance is much, it is better to take 20mg, believe me, it will be pleasant.

Crush the pills with a mortar until it turns into powder and put it in an empty capsule. You can buy very cheap capsules on Amazon or Ebay.

DocLad