• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy 30s real or fake

Seth5997

Greenlighter
Please no judgment. I have a question about oxy 30s (A 215). I got 15 of them but am now worried they are fake. Don't want to risk anything also don't want to deal with Wds if I'm just paranoid. They look right. All same size. All marks same they just break easier than I have ever seen an oxy break. I've seen fakes in the past that I could just tell. This is driving me nuts. Also of they are the fent fakes should I just try one? I'm about an 100mg a day tolerance. I have searched internet and the forum I Appreciate any help.

Please no judgment. I have a question about oxy 30s (A 215). I got 15 of them but am now worried they are fake. Don't want to risk anything also don't want to deal with Wds if I'm just paranoid. They look right. All same size. All marks same they just break easier than I have ever seen an oxy break. I've seen fakes in the past that I could just tell. This is driving me nuts. Also of they are the fent fakes should I just try one? I'm about an 100mg a day tolerance. I have searched internet and the forum I Appreciate any help.
No one will identify a pill for you here sorry, get a fentanyl test kit. But as I always say if you didn’t see it come from the pharmacy it’s fake.

No one will identify a pill for you here sorry, get a fentanyl test kit. But as I always say if you didn’t see it come from the pharmacy it’s fake.
I understand just wondering if the crumbling and easy breaking is normal. Thank you though

I understand just wondering if the crumbling and easy breaking is normal. Thank you though
No normal roxies do not crumble. They break apart in chunks. It would take a concerted effort for someone the crumble them into a fine powder oxy generally snaps apart

Most definitely a fake, probably with small amounts of Fentanyl or RC fentanyl, I'd take half of one and see how you feel.