• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy 10s

Moved NSPD -> BDD

is it good quality?
It's impossible to say over the internet, but chances are it should be good.

is 10mg strong? [...] ill prolly take half, yes?
It's an okay dose for an opioid naive individual but if you have any more than a slight tolerance it might not even tickle you. I know you've done opioids before, so 5mg will definitely not do much for you. You can always take the other half I guess.

ill do sublingual as this shit is not well absorbed as far i remember
Oxycodone is actually quite well absorbed orally, over 90%. Holding it under your tongue won't really help much.

i came to report back. i did sublingual the whole pill ( it was too small to cut anyway) and i got quite the buzz at first. later, it made me quite sick tho. i dunno why it just caused dysphoria in me which is opposite to what oxys are known for. im pretty certain its because of my tianeptine addiction, it is literally shit compared to tianeptine in my experience. ive never really liked oxys or vicodins. tinapetine is like 50x the opiate those overrated turds are.
anyway, today i took suboxone cuz i felt so ill after the oxy and tianeptines wore off and i hit a major opiate withdrawal jeez christ was it fucking horrible!

conclusion; oxys = pure shit, and tianeptine = most potent opiate ive ever used

how is it trash? yes it has a lot of side effects and its short acting high is way too short. but seriously, im probably allergic to opiates in general because its the only one that doesnt make me super sick taking it. UNLESS i do it over 1-2 weeks time.
ive used it in many ways, but never IV, like russians have done. usually take the bitter nasty ass powder staight up in my mouth washing it down with juice or simple water. was taking up to 1-2 grams a day. sweet dose without fear of addiction or side effects is about 80mg. which i have used the actual patent french made original tianeptine Coaxil, 12.5mg a pill. Ill take a bunch.
But anyway, why do you find it to be a trash?? Personally I find Oxys, Vicodins, Heroin super GARBAGE. I am allergic to them.
And I forgot to mention, ALWAYS use the SODIUM version, and the sulfate, acid and other versions are almost always CRAP. also, more than 50% of current suppliers because of the unstable legality of tianeptine are crappy scammers, so be careful!