• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxi + coke + alcohol

Yes I'd think so. When I was taking oxycodone daily I was definitely forced to out of withdrawals. Bars were kind of unavoidable if you have friends not 60. Wait as long as possible to drink but I think if 8 hours passes after you no longer feel the oxy high that's pretty safe.

The real problem is that people think you can drink on oxy because the lack of tylenol makes you sick. It is true that drinking on oxy doesn't make one sick in the same sense--but drinking on it has claimed many lives because alcohol makes it hard to make intelligent choices. :cry:

At night, sure but careful on the amounts just in case. Strong (any for that matter) opiates and alcohol isn't the safest mix.

Neither is coke and alcohol but that's more down the road cardiotoxicity humbug so dont worry if youre under 30 unless youre already heartbroken by a breakup. These are the reasons why my heart ise literally in quit shit shape at 29, but not yet 30 Im alive!

There isnt rock solid adivce I can give here and I'm a bit of a dummy sorry. Pretend I didn't post.

Wouldn't the respiratory depression element of oxy be long gone by the time OP starts drinking? I think oxy's half life is 8 hours? Don't want to spread misinformation though.

i take after lunch alot of beers and coke all day long, just make me feel more high than normal.

Wouldn't the respiratory depression element of oxy be long gone by the time OP starts drinking? I think oxy's half life is 8 hours? Don't want to spread misinformation though.

Yes it should be but you never know for sure how individuals will react which is why it's better not to drink crazy amounts. Binge drinking isn't good for you even if you're not taking oxy, so oxy just adds another risk factor into the mix.