• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxeltra, Jury is out and can’t seem to come to a verdict!!

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
When my Oxycodone dose changes, the brand seems to change at the mo. NHS saving efforts i’m told. Normally used to Oxycontin 15, 20mg (NAPP Pharma) familiar feeling easily noticed with these, both insufflated and orally.

Started Oxeltra 30mg today, seems to clog my nose more, orally seems a bit blunt. Just wondered if anyone has experienced these, or any other of the Uk licenced generics listed below. Thanks guys.

NHS Modified-release preparations are available as 12-hourly or 24-hourly formulations. Preparations that should be given 12-hourly include Abtard®, Carexil®, Ixyldone®, Leveraxo®, Longtec®, Oxeltra®, OxyContin®, Oxypro®, Oxylan®, Reltebon®, and Renocontin®. Preparations that should be given 24-hourly include Onexila® XL

Last edited:
Jury is in. Orally consistent., I.S light bumps for max effect. Seems to have a part tamper proofing, but only when in contact with water it seems. Still working out whether to ask my doc to switch back, but it is effective for pain for anyone who needs to know.

Oh just laughing at the name, cos we all know what it sounds a bit like...don't we?

Never done oxy despite 10 years on the opis unfortunately.

Or retard... Ugly ugly word...

Anyway! I'm currently on methadone so pretty muc nothing will do much (85mg per day) sometimes doubling or even better tripling my dose is lush.

I like smoking a couple of bags of brown if I can keep off my script long enough.

Love benzos and tell other shit in that league like zolpidem, zoppies, carisoprodol etc.

Been loving crystal meth lately but I'm worried it's gonna take hold of me.

Don't mind the odd bit of.xoke or crack...

Beer! Hash sometimes if I have the others listed above.

I do like psychedelic stuff like shrooms and acid too, but these listed above are my main staples.

Pretty much all of them, but it warrants a time and place for some of them.

If it was fun to your head time and it was guaranteed good quality, it'd be good no3 h smoked and occasionally IV, smoked meth and diazepam for the comedown. If I hard to pick 3...

What would you say is closest to a methadone feeling? I have never tried it, and always thought it has only a “Keep well” action to it?

Last edited:
No if you have a low tolerance to opiates it's got a great buzz which lasts all day. Then as your tolerance grown, the.buzz gets shorter until you're just taking it for stability. If I double my does, I get a nice little buzz, triple and I'm nicely high. It's a bit like ER morphine

Thanks Axe ? Christ Morpheus, it can certainly make you feel like one after long term dosing. The brain zaps are like a quiz show buzzer ????