• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Over dose

B

Blakerose8

I'm currently overdosing on meth I've never done it before and I did a full gram I'm hurting all over and buring up how to reverse it

Buy a lot of benzos (alprazolam diazepam midazolam triazolam as long as it ands whit zepam or zolam)
Take a lot of them go to bed and wake uo sober worked always for me.
Or go home eat a decent meal yes its hard but you havent eaten in days take a few multi vitamin pills (not to much).
Put on some netflix just relax a meth hangover is kinda fun imo.
Take some booze if it gets to hard but dont overdo it.

Im sorry for my bad english but im a 17yo retarder asholle whit a lack of education and serotonin and sleep so im pretty moody and depressed

Wait for real ?

a gram with no tolerance most likely would be fatal, if he had gotten to the ER in time they might've been able to do something though. letting such a thread go for days without being answered... tch.

Please don't make assumptions, a lot of people post here and forget to update, so as long as you don't know the OP and know how he's doing don't say that he's dead

He's never done it before and he did a whole gram? Wtf. Let's hope it wasn't a fatal mistake.

This was posted back in march. For some reason it won't let us view his profile to see when he last checked in. Can a mod see it?