• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Over diluting iv ice

Polypous DevilFish

Bluelighter
I know my stuff is okay because I did the fent strips, and my tolerance is probably going up because I been using on and off the last 4 weeks after being clean for 5yrs.... I'm a banger. Haven't done this shit since I was 18 feels like I'm not remembering something. I test, crunch put water or injectable iv sodium chloride, mix filter and draw but I feel like I'm over diluting? I kinda don't mind a little extra juice because I don't want to burn my veins out but I am confused and having trouble remembering ...how much water to dope ratio? Tried the Penny trick to guess how much I'm using per shot but I kinda just put enough water for it to dissolve... Should I wait longer for the dope to dissolve before I add more water? Any tips to help not water down shots? I would say I probably been using between 1-3 mg each shot tho I guess I should try to be more on the ball on exactly how much I'm using, any tips for that too? Think I'm ending up with 20-30 cc liquid when all's said and done.

Hi there. Ok this is real easy. Lets say your gonna do a 1/4 gr. Weigh it out. Always weigh it out. Say its .20 of a gram on your scale. Draw up water in your syringe until it reaches 20 of whatever the units are on the syringe. Add it to your shit and dissolve it all. You shouldn't wait for it to dissolve by itself. Instead, pull the plunger out of the syringe and use it to speed up the process. Press on all the solid pieces of dope with the rubber tip of the syringe. Then you need a filter. I never used actual cotton. The fibers break too easily and you'll end up giving yourself cotton fever. We always used a little piece of a cigarette filter. Unsmoked of course. Roll it into a little ball, throw it in the spoon and draw it all up. Now here's where the rubber meets the road. If its decent stuff you should get back 40 in the syringe. It should double. If you get back like 35 or whatever, you got beat out by whoever sold it to you. Its still good. Go ahead and do it. Its just cut. The cut all stays behind in your cotton in the spoon. Here's another example. If you have .15 of a gram of shit, (call it 15 cents) and you mix it with 15 of water from what it says on the syringe you should get back 30. If you weigh out .27, you want to mix that with 27 of water from the syringe. That should give you back 54. If you want to give your veins a break and add more water to it then however much extra water you add, you should see that extra amount in the syringe. 27¢ of dope + 35 units of water should give you back 62 on the syringe. Also, draw up a tiny bit of water just to fill up the needle. That way it wont burn you when you first stick it in. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I actually don't have a scale that's why I was doing the penny method I plan to get one tho ik they are only like 5/6$ at walmart I just shot again without the scale but your directions helped for sure! Gave me a better idea of what I'm trying to eyeball lol thanks

Well.. "cotton fever" is caused by bacteria, not cotton particles. Cigarette filters have fiberglass in them, so, that bit is pretty terrible advice. Otherwise it's good. Be careful if you pull the plunger out and use the rubber that you don't leave any small shards stuck on there when you put it back in. I use alcohol to clean the butt of the plunger and use it to smash, then use my new cotton ball to soak up what is left on there, personally. Keep everything clean. I've always got a bottle of rubbing alcohol handy. Citruline malate or L-argnine are great for pumping up your veins to make it much easier to hit if you have trouble. Stay hydrated.

Does extra water actually affect the strength of a meth shot then? Id of thought with all that blood another ml of water makes little difference.