• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OVER-AMPED or ODing?? PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuuck

Greenlighter
So Chick hasn't done any dope....(meth).... in 7 months now (was smoking, eating, and occasionally banging it before) However last weekend she got back into it and has been useing it since Saturday night..... And today she ate some. The first bit at 10 am and the second at 130pm...its now almost 8pm...both times ate less than a quarter...maybe like a quarter all together... and she hasn't come down all that much at all....The shit was from 2 different batches / 2 different people all together. She hasn't really been sleeping or eating (for obvious reasons...took 2 sleep aids last night slept for 4 hrs.)...only had half a cliff bar to eat all today.....she also took 1 ibuprofen like 30 min before the second does of dope.

Anyway after She ate the second bit and it kicked in she felt like she was going to faint / throw up / nausea / sweating A LOT / cant talk very well..... (yes all "normal" with a big high) BUT.......her vision "hurts"...if that makes sense ...staggering / cant walk / BAD drunk walk.....CONFUSED ....and her eyes have a YELLOWISH tint to them, that they didn't have before. !!! (jaundice? kidney failure?).....CHILLS! ...both hot and cold at the same time

My question is...I feel like if she was going to have a heart attack or stroke out or seize up....or die...it would have happened by now.....riiiiiiight??? I feel like......because she hasnt gotten high in 7 months her tolerance is way low and the shit she ate the second time was really potent.... my main concerns are the Yellow tinted eyes and the confusion is still a thing 6 hrs later.
Can Overdoes have a delayed reaction...is really what I'm getting at i guess?

YES I KNOW to go to the E.R. better to be safe, not sorry...no insurance so money is an issue and would have to call an ambulance, which is stupidly expensive. Will go if it gets any worse!

Any incite would be MUCH appreciated!!! THANK YOU!

Water salt food.

Your body needs food water and electrolytes and it sounds like youve stopped giving it what it needs. Just getting enough of these in your system can make a big difference.

Be careful with otc sleep aids they antaginize muscarinic acetylcholine receptors which can sensistize the heart to adrenaline increase bp and increase your body temp further.

Status
Not open for further replies.