• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Outpressed Hello Kittys (Head + BODY)

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
Anyone tried them?

Seems to be going around like crazy in the bay area right now, however, no legitimate sources to tell whether or not they're pipes like their "Head only" counterparts.

I has no test kits, friends bought to come across a [quanity] and I'm telling him he's most likely wasting his money with cutouts.
Lemme know. :O

Buy a kit man...
You obviously know that the cutouts are to be avoided... But the only way to absolutely 100% is a test kit. Or you can take it and see what happens.......

Buy a kit man...
You obviously know that the cutouts are to be avoided... But the only way to absolutely 100% is a test kit. Or you can take it and see what happens.......

Exactly

OP, come on man. It seems like you already know the basics. The best thing you can do is not consume them and pass all this knowledge onto your fellow MDMA users

Buy a kit man...

I know this, but he's a kid that will never buy test kits in his life, and I can't get him my marquis prior to his opportunity to buy the pills.

He would feel a lot more safe buying the pills (and so would I, since last time he ingested 4 pipes, I had to rush his ass to the emergency room) If someone has had a legitimate roll off of them. And as would I.

He's not gonna buy a kit, he's gonna buy the pills, Let us know whether he should sell them, or whether he should save some of his batch.
:O

Exactly

OP, come on man. It seems like you already know the basics. The best thing you can do is not consume them and pass all this knowledge onto your fellow MDMA users

I pass on my knowledge every fucking day, the knowledge of brain damage, spaced rolls, testing pills, BZP+THPP, the fact that colors and size don't matter, etc.

Like little ptots and ravers that wanna fucking roll every weekend are gonna listen to me.

At least youre educated. Some people just dont get it :\

VincentOnE; said:
I know this, but he's a kid that will never buy test kits in his life, and I can't get him my marquis prior to his opportunity to buy the pills.

He would feel a lot more safe buying the pills (and so would I, since last time he ingested 4 pipes, I had to rush his ass to the emergency room) If someone has had a legitimate roll off of them. And as would I.

He's not gonna buy a kit, he's gonna buy the pills, Let us know whether he should sell them, or whether he should save some of his batch.
:O

Well in that case...just go ahead and eat completely unknown substance that follows a pattern for being poor quality..

Well in that case...just go ahead and eat completely unknown substance that follows a pattern for being poor quality..

I'm not the one ingesting it,
just would've loved a pill report from someone that has,
and not a lecture on things I'm already well aware of.

Thanks.

Bro, it's not about lecturing you. He's saying, if you know a pill follows a pattern and a rep for being of poor quality or having adulterants in it, why would you consider it?
if your area is dry and its all you can find, I understand why he would want them. But for real, don't give in to pipes or pills that cooed be pipes... Its really not worth it. Tell your friend that too..

i would stay away from 3d pills, theres too much garbage goin around: ninja turtles, bart simpsons too name a couple

Ok first roll i ever ate was a outpressed blue batman and it tested as a medium dose of mdma. Every other outpressed i've had has been fake as fuck. The only cut out i ever ate that i knew was real was a orange garfield. Basically all i'm saying is there are few outpressed and cutouts that are real.

yeah most cutouts are shit but those orange garfields are legit!! a tad speedy but def some mdma in there. only cutout other than a few transformers that have ever done anything for me