• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Out of this world sex

rafaelpty20

Greenlighter
what specific ingredient in E or molly is the one responsable of making sex feel so intense?

That would be its amphetamine origin causing the increased sex drive as it's a cns stimulant. .
I would assume

Are you male or female? For me, MDMA makes cuddling/caressing intensely pleasurable but I don't think I could have sex on it. I find that it is impossible to have an erection. No matter how intensely sexually aroused I feel, my dick remains completely limp. ANyone else like this?

what specific ingredient in E or molly is the one responsable of making sex feel so intense?

mdma. because that's the only active ingredient in (good) e or molly. if your stuff has any other active ingredents then it is adulterated.

E or Molly is MDMA, which is an amphetamine at heart and amps are notorious for increasing ones sex drive, especially me, i can fuck my girl and keep a hard on for hours on end..you may not feel horny at all, but trust me when your with a partner your comfortable with and just start feeling eachother, that tingle under the belt will jolt you and before you know it your licking eachothers toes and butthole..

Yeah when I was younger me and my ex did x every weekend for a year and we'd do 8 tabs each night, friday and sat and sometimes Sunday and It made my abdomen so numb I couldn't get a hard on... so I never had sex while rollin.

E or Molly is MDMA, which is an amphetamine at heart and amps are notorious for increasing ones sex drive, especially me, i can fuck my girl and keep a hard on for hours on end..you may not feel horny at all, but trust me when your with a partner your comfortable with and just start feeling eachother, that tingle under the belt will jolt you and before you know it your licking eachothers toes and butthole..

Haha "each other's toes and butthole"

It is the combination of the huge excess of dopamine (causes increased libido) and the excess in serotonin (tactile and emotional heightened sensation) -- caused by the MDXX substance

It has been reported that 6-apb, 2-CB, bk-2-CB, and MDAI are more erotic and body orgasmic than MDMA for some people

Foxy-methoxy (5-Meo-DIPT) is known for it's libido and sexual enhancement -- yet it is a tryptamine, not an amphetamine