• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Our Punch-Bags Wall

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

Lets define only 1 basic criteria for posting in here: any event linked to a face must be real (and dated/referenced, ideally)...

:)

At 1st i didn't have a picture in mind for my present purpose, then after some fair reflexion in my veranda this came back to me:

108acxy.jpg

This was a most political/symbolic "message", or more exactly 2 of them: a strategy + its simultaneous opposite, euh...

:?

Beware, here's a breed of politician who's real talent proved being the exploitation of short-term public memory combined to the lack of proper background, tainted with contemplative support from the press, etc...

In this specific case Trudeau was seeking the glamour of cameras the day after; though as far as i can tell i yet have to find 1 single snapshot showing this guy actually delivering his confusing speech at the UN. Lucky Liberals, they're all imunized against ambiguity...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Salutations Jibult,

Hummm...

Right. Then lets adjust/relax my criterias a little...

;)

How about limitting the application of the following rule only to the initial poster of pictures which are intended to link an event to a face? Of course it still needs to remain real/factual, with a date and even more details if possible/desirable. After all there's nothing wrong in trying to combine fun and information!

As for the other participants we should promote/welcome self-expression in the most creative manners!...

=D

Now here's a sample merely for the purpose of evaluating this board's reader reflexes (...):

HuffPost: Canadian Marijuana Legalization Bill Coming In Spring 2017, Jane Philpott Announces (2016-Apr-20)

« ...drug policy that is informed by solid scientific evidence... »

This is our Canuck Health Minister Jane Philpott speaking at the UNGASS 2016 event, e.g. in the UN headquarters located in NY/USA, euh...

Oh, and guess the date: April 20th!! :p

The next day Louise Arbour (a UN insider) publicly declared this was « ...a destabilizing threat to the credibility of international law... »!

Good day, have fun! =D

I have a bloody punching bag somewhere at my parents house, me and my friends used to bust our hands open on it

Good day, have fun!! =D

I'm sorry but that's all I'm doin' here. For the ladies:

giphy.gif

and for the fellas:

giphy.gif

I have a bloody punching bag somewhere at my parents house, me and my friends used to bust our hands open on it

...tape your hands up. They'll last almost infinitely longer, especially if it was one of those really rough, heavier cloth-like bags instead of the lighter bright red rubber ones.

That tape shit is no joke. Your hands'll become bricks even if you have glass knuckles-- taped properly and with good form, at least.

It's nice to just hit a bag with a 30-second haymaker combo barehanded when you get angry or whatever every now and then, but if you train with that shit regularly you should at least tape up and preferably lace up... it's nice to practice with extra weight on your hands. That way, when your hands are free you move faster and hit harder. Just have to learn to keep a proper fist when you're caught off-guard, is all.

Last edited:
Salutations Jibult,

For the ladies...

Hummm... That makes me think we should alternate between the genres so everything seems even, hence now here's a female to match Kevin Sabet:

2wdpx84.jpg

Same date, same location (exact same event) as in previous post. Appreciate the "science" of MiniPET...

Good day, have fun!! =D