• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

our first apartment roll: what to do, what to do

https://soundcloud.com/talksin-mixes
Here's a page for mixes that I've done. You might want to disregard the first one if you're not too into deep house. It's good jazzy mellow music though, great for coming down.

https://soundcloud.com/owslaofficial/sets/owsla-after-dark
Some mixes from Kill The Noise and Jack Beats

https://soundcloud.com/knifepartyinc/knife-party-live-at-ultra
I remember you mentioned knife party so here's a mix they did at Ultra Music Festival

With these at your disposal you will be well equipped for your rolling times in your apartment. :)

[EDIT] Also, here's a freebie. Giving you my latest original production, still unreleased :) http://www.mediafire.com/download/304ydu6f70rf9f5/Cracked+Coke+Cane.mp3 You can download or you can just stream it, but if you like knife party, skrillex-y style music, you might enjoy this. Cheeky little title too %)

seriously, thank you sooo much. i wanted to find something that reminds me of knife party, and these are PERFECT. love kill the noise and jack beats. plus i feel like that 'half hour of hyphy' will be awesome to try to glove to. these links got me so hype!

seriously, thank you sooo much. i wanted to find something that reminds me of knife party, and these are PERFECT. love kill the noise and jack beats. plus i feel like that 'half hour of hyphy' will be awesome to try to glove to. these links got me so hype!

Glad I could help :D. I know exactly how you like your music because I used to be huge on Knife Party-esque style tracks myself not very long ago. I'm super glad you enjoy The Half Hour of Hyphy, that's probably my favorite series of mixes I do and probably the style of mixing I do best. Have fun gloving to all these mixes, you're gonna get quite the finger and forearm workout with the intense tracks in these mixes.

with it being his first time yeh may get a little freaked out or feel wierd sick or what not...

you have the power of distraction being the girl haha

If you think negativly, you feel negative. Think good, feel good

If he does worrie, rather than dwell on it change the subject or provide a distraction and hell soon start having fun again. Dont tell him to concentrate on something though, make the distraction for him

He might think he feels abit sick or abit freaked out maybe if its his first time, I've had todo it with my ex when she tried it for the first time. I had to come up with afew distractions for her before she got the hang of it. If he does feel wierd, the trick is not too tell him to concentrate but do it for him

We had a fantastic night together though rolling around on the living room stretching and hugging.

You guys will have a great time

Vick's Vapor Rub! oh, and please put on Marco V - Combinations III. Trust me on this

Whip up a massive batch of different flavoured gelatine, put on the blacklights, and play Twister.

with it being his first time yeh may get a little freaked out or feel wierd sick or what not...

you have the power of distraction being the girl haha

If you think negativly, you feel negative. Think good, feel good

If he does worrie, rather than dwell on it change the subject or provide a distraction and hell soon start having fun again. Dont tell him to concentrate on something though, make the distraction for him

He might think he feels abit sick or abit freaked out maybe if its his first time, I've had todo it with my ex when she tried it for the first time. I had to come up with afew distractions for her before she got the hang of it. If he does feel wierd, the trick is not too tell him to concentrate but do it for him

We had a fantastic night together though rolling around on the living room stretching and hugging.

You guys will have a great time

I really REALLY appreciate your feedback - you answered the question i was too afraid to ask because i thought i would sound silly haha. I definitely remember how I felt the first time I rolled, literally threw up for the first hour and a half. I remember that nervous feeling, because I was just waiting for something to happen instead of letting it just happen. and the second time around I learned how to get passed the nervous feeling. I'll have to think of some interesting things to distract him so he doesn't end up like i did :p

Thought of another question I thought you guys could help me with!!
I'm super unsure when it comes to re-dosing during the night. I know it's been said that redosing when you're coming down isn't the best idea, but I don't want to take another too soon and roll too hard. I know last time I rolled, I re-dosed maybe 2 hours after I took the first, and that was only because my friend killed my roll. The second time rollilng that night was much different, I was super anxious and breathing really hard (still felt amazing though). I know my boyfriend and I have decided that we are going to take a small dose first, followed by a medium dose (worked the best for me, I'll see how he feels after the small dose) but then I'm not sure after that. Is there any signs to help let me know that I should re-dose? I just wanna roll smoothly for the entire night without coming down too hard until the night is over.

I can strongly endorse tobacco+cannabis cigarettes if you're open to that sort of thing. The relaxation of rolling it up, smoking it, and feeling those two herbs helps me enjoy the sensations of a good roll all the more.

I would be really sure of what you are getting OP....powders are usually not mdma these days, they are research chemicals, not mdma the large majority of the time

I can strongly endorse tobacco+cannabis cigarettes if you're open to that sort of thing. The relaxation of rolling it up, smoking it, and feeling those two herbs helps me enjoy the sensations of a good roll all the more.

I hate rolling joints while "rolling" haha especially on the peak. Hands all shaky n shit. I've made some fucked up looking joints when I was rolling balls, usually I can roll them good.

I would be really sure of what you are getting OP....powders are usually not mdma these days, they are research chemicals, not mdma the large majority of the time

No worries on the contents, I have already received my order and have tested it, pure as you can get it :D

it does sound interesting, i know i loveeee smoking cigs while rolling, it's such a different feeling. since i haven't tried cannabis while rolling yet, do you think it's better to start with the combination together? like i said, just don't want to feel sick or lightheaded or anything.

it does sound interesting, i know i loveeee smoking cigs while rolling, it's such a different feeling. since i haven't tried cannabis while rolling yet, do you think it's better to start with the combination together? like i said, just don't want to feel sick or lightheaded or anything.

It does change the effects of MDMA a bit in my opinion but since I'm a daily smoker for me it changes it for the better, seems to amplify my roll a bit and as an added bonus it makes me hallucinate on the comedown (this is very uncommon and only occurs when I have consumed high doses so don't worry). If you're not used to smoking weed what you can try is roll a very light spliff. This way you can try and see if you like the effects it has on your roll and if you don't it will wear off in an hour so you will not feel uncomfortable for long. I have yet to meet the first person that doesn't like smoking weed while rolling though. But then again everyone I roll with are heavy smokers...

Last edited:
It does change the effects of MDMA a bit in my opinion but since I'm a daily smoker for me it changes it for the better, seems to amplify my roll a bit and as an added bonus it makes me hallucinate on the comedown (this is very uncommon and only occurs when I have consumed high doses so don't worry). If you're not used to smoking weed what you can try is roll a very light spliff. This way you can try and see if you like the effects it has on your roll and if you don't it will wear off in an hour so you will not feel uncomfortable for long. I have yet to meet the first person that doesn't like smoking weed while rolling though. But then again everyone I roll with are heavy smokers...

i'm an all day everyday kind of smoker so my tolerance is pretty high. however if i ever combine drinking and smoking, i get super sick and lightheaded. that's the only reason i was worried about that, because i've only combined alcohol with weed and nothing else. but i'm definitely giving it a try, probably not the spliff tho. your response made it seem like i could handle more than that!

i'm an all day everyday kind of smoker so my tolerance is pretty high. however if i ever combine drinking and smoking, i get super sick and lightheaded. that's the only reason i was worried about that, because i've only combined alcohol with weed and nothing else. but i'm definitely giving it a try, probably not the spliff tho. your response made it seem like i could handle more than that!

This was like me until around my 21bday suddenly I never got sick anymore. Maybe my liver finished maturing? Used to be 1 good hit had me spewing when I was drunk now doesn't happen

If you're an everyday smoker you have nothing to worry about ;) I understood from your reply you were not a regular smoker and so I thought you experienced some sickness from weed alone, like many people that only smoke very sparsely, and were afraid the MDMA was going to amplify this sickness. Unlike alcohol and weed which when combined can make you sick MDMA will not make you sick when combined with weed. Well that's to say I've never met anyone that got sick from combining the two, not even someone that doesn't smoke regularly. MDMA alone does make some very sensitive people sick but only on the come-up, this has nothing to do with weed. On the contrary, weed seems to help with this. Furthermore you wouldn't even be able to get super super high from the weed, the MDMA overpowers the THC so you can basically smoke 15g in a night and still feel quite allright. You will feel the effects of the weed but it will reach a ceiling and not go further. You are going to be fine, you are even going to enjoy combining those two drugs. There are probably exceptions but I can almost guarantee it

@severely etarded: Same for me but I know my reason. My drinking habits evolved and so I drink more slowly (no more fast binge drinking) but more steadily and for longer periods and so I don't get blind drunk anymore, just drunk. Blind drunk is what made me spew when I took just 1 hit. Now I find weed and alcohol combined to be enjoyable if I take care to build up the effects of the 2 substances gradually. By this I mean if I smoke some, then drink some, then smoke some more, then drink some more,... Instead of drinking myself stupid first and then smoking afterwards.

Last edited: