• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Our connect closes in less than an hour and havent heard from him all day. AZ

Chopsuey96

Greenlighter
Hey, guys. I’m scared shitless of the possibility of getting sick and having nowhere to turn. My connect is usually very reliable and this is unlike him to not respond all day. I’m totally out but have some cottons i can use to stretch out for atleast a little while. I’m in Mesa/Tempe AZ and I don’t know what my options are really. Treatment centers like methadone clinics would start me off at 30mg and wouldn’t do me any good even if i got registered tomorrow morning. Any advice?

Maybe go to a smokeshop and buy some OPMS black liquid shots, if you drink enough of those it will stave off quite a bit in terms of withdrawal symptoms until you can get more of whatever it is you're taking (probably some form of fentanyl, is my guess)

OPMS black is expensive though since you may need a couple bottles every 5-6 hours, so maybe try to negotiate a better price for multiple bottles. Helps if you use cash since smokeshops like avoiding taxes, so cash is a better negotiation tool

Maybe go to a smokeshop and buy some OPMS black liquid shots, if you drink enough of those it will stave off quite a bit in terms of withdrawal symptoms until you can get more of whatever it is you're taking (probably some form of fentanyl, is my guess)

OPMS black is expensive though since you may need a couple bottles every 5-6 hours, so maybe try to negotiate a better price for multiple bottles. Helps if you use cash since smokeshops like avoiding taxes, so cash is a better negotiation tool
Thanks for the suggestion, man. Had zero idea that was an option. My guy actually ended up getting back to me (well, his wife did. She did me a solid and ran out just for me. Oh, and I’v been tested probably 100 times and surprisingly this guy doesnt put in any fentanyl to his stuff. Not once in about 8 years.)
But, I’ll call around to different headshops and see if they have OPMS just as a backup.
Cheers though- i appreciate the help