• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

other smoking methods

boredgerbear

Greenlighter
okay I'm getting pretty tired of chasing the dragon and till now I always thought that was the only way to smoke H
I've recently read that there are other methods of smoking heroin but I can't tell what methods are best for the type of H
I get 'tar' I've heard about paper clips, glass tubes and using a meth pipe . I know smoking H is a waste but skin popping and snorting aren't my thing. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.i gotb45"min till I get home from phoenix and assuming I'm gonna have to stop at the store for supplies .

I've always wondered if it would work in a weed honey oil vapor pen. U know the e cigs that are made for weed oil instead of nicotine. I heard of people puttin brown In one and it worked. But honestly I bet it would break fast and not work so well. I'd just keep using foil if I were u and ya shooting up is dumb ( no offense to anyone, but hey even the I'v users would tell ya not to shoot)
But I kno what u mean I worry that I could get throat cancer from all the foil I've smoked off over the past 4 years its kinda scary and the indigestion throat pain sometimes

theoretically I'd imagine that any technique that involves vaporizing a substance could be applied to heroin.

So yeah, you could definitely smoke heroin out of a tweak pipe. Although I've never seen anyone do that in my entire life.