• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc OTC options for sleep and come down?

Crayze

Greenlighter
In a bit of a pickle! I’d normally have a Valium or Xanax for after a bender to help me get a good sleep the night before work goes back…… I’m out of luck today and I really need to get a good 15 hours in (3pm shut eye)…..

It sucks how we’re not like America and have ease of some prescriptions :(

I’ve got some out of date prescription clonidine (400mg & 3 years old so unlikely to be effective) and some melatonin.

Aside from a shit tonne of orange juice, what else can I safely have?

I understand the irony of talking about safely having medication after over 24 hours on meth….. But work comes first and we honestly only do it every couple of months 😬😬😬

jim-lahey-6vwbwsmdzyy4rme6.gif

Personally I’d combine a beer or two with an OTC antihistamine like Benadryl or Unisom. Wait until you feel completely spent and exhausted, then take in combination. Beer will have the added benefit of hydration

In a bit of a pickle! I’d normally have a Valium or Xanax for after a bender to help me get a good sleep the night before work goes back…… I’m out of luck today and I really need to get a good 15 hours in (3pm shut eye)…..

I’ve got some out of date prescription clonidine (400mg & 3 years old so unlikely to be effective) and some melatonin.

I understand the irony of talking about safely having medication after over 24 hours on meth….. But work comes first and we honestly only do it every couple of months 😬😬😬
I don't think that clonidine actually degrades significantly over anything less than decades, as long as it was stored in cool dried dark place.

And by the way, if you drink a shit ton of orange juice, it's going to alkalize your urine and your kidneys will retain methamphetamine instead of excreting methamphetamine.

I'm not joking in the least. Even though orange juice is an acid, citric acid is an organic acid, organic acids alkalize the urine.

Inorganic acids like phosphoric acid in coca-Cola and Dr. Pepper. On the other hand, acidifies urine.