The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

OTC drugs in NYC

registrated

Greenlighter
Hey im new here. Im from europe and gonna stay a while in nyc. So im interested if there is some interesting otc stuff (beside ephedrine, dxm, dhm)
in the pharmacies. :? And my 2nd question is how sick does guaifenasin make ones stomache? Ive tried 500mg dxm without guaifenasin and was fine, how would i feel if i took this amount but with guaifenasin?
Thx ;)

There isn't anything interesting OTC. And for the record, NYC has the same OTC drugs as everywhere else in that State of New York (and the United States). Don't expect to find codeine or any other narcotic OTC. NYC isn't some sort of special place that has its own over-the-counter drug laws.

Large amounts of guaifenasin will make you quite ill. If you choose to do DXM, get yourself a DXM product that doesn't contain any other active ingredients.

I'm going to move this to the appropriate regional forum.

Other Drugs --> North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

but new york does border canada. now im not sure how far the border is from NYC(prolly a few hours drive at least) nbut over the border they do have some codeine OTC, if i remeber correctly. they might even have a couplke benzos OTC but im not sure..

IF YOU WENT TO MEXICO thiough you coulkd pretty much get whatever you want cause even if they do nt have it OTC, generally the farmacia will have a doctor on the premisis or in the area to write scriptsfor a small fee of course..and then you cna pretty much get whatever you want..i think you can even find Ketamine OTC downthere in mexico, just dont get caught by the cops downthere cvause they too are gonna want somecash

but new york does border canada. now im not sure how far the border is from NYC(prolly a few hours drive at least) nbut over the border they do have some codeine OTC, if i remeber correctly. they might even have a couplke benzos OTC but im not sure..

It's like a good 6 hour drive to the nearest border crossing into Canada from NYC, which I believe is Niagara Falls. I'm not even sure if codeine is OTC in that providence, but even if it is it's not worth 14 hours of driving over.

Don't expect to find codeine or any other narcotic OTC.

Actually in my state there is(well used to be) an OTC cough syrup that contains codeine but you have to ask the pharmacist for it and if you look under 40 or the least bit shady they wont sell it to you. When I used to get dope sick I would have a couple older women pick me up some although it was hardly worth it as it also contained guaifenasin which made me quite sick. This was a couple years ago so there's a good chance they dont carry it anymore.

LOL yeah lets drive 6 hours for codein. Sweet!!

IN USA there is nothing good otc.

Your are in luck though. Your in the drug mecca of the world. NYC has the fucking best shit. Seriously once i started buying my dope and coke in nyc i never looked back.

Theres a hell of a lot of colleges so you got the hippie shit, theres great dope and coke, hell i can probabyl get you a $5 rimjob if you want.