• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ordering weed from the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganjafarmer132

Greenlighter
hi guys, ive been looking at this forum for quit long but now i have a question so i registerd lol.

A friend of me from bosnia is always buying weed from the internet. he uses this site *edit*
he is quit satisfied with it since that weed is much better then what he gets at his town ( in bosnia weed is as strong as tobacco.)
im thinking of also ordering from there but it comes with mail. i live in the UK and they say send worlwide except the states and russia.
i hear from him that in bosnia the customs check always good but since the stuff comes in a envelope and not in a box they dont check it. if i order it for here in the uk ( lets say just 2 to 3 grams max) and customs ceize it. will i get any trouble or will they just take it because its so less?

thank you in advance guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the rules (I'm in a very pissy mood since I'm still at work and have just worked with animals).

You've listed a source. DON'T
You're asking legal advice DON'T (I'm not a lawyer, and if I were I'd bloody well invoice you)

Go ahead and order it and find out; come back here and let us know what it is like in prison

That having been said, I order my MJ legally online from Health Canada. You could move to Canada.

Tom

yea discussing sources is a no-go here. the inner workings of customs is byzantine, can't say i've heard of even straight possession being a sin in the UK let alone receiving a package, which is not illegal or people would just send packets of drugs to their enemies

You can discuss sources here, but I think it may be against the rules to post about places where you can actually buy drugs, or websites at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.