• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ordering Modafinil/Provigil online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zon

Bluelighter
Let me just make it clear, I'm not asking where to get illegal drugs on BL, I know that is of course not allowed. Actually I don't think ordering them is even illegal, especially in some countries but even so I am not asking where to buy but just if anyone has had any positive or negative experiences in general with buying modafinil/provigil online?

There are so many websites that often say they guarantee delivery or they will resend/refund us but... I'm always a little nervous ordering from websites online, especially these kind of websites which are mostly in India. I feel like they might just not send at all, or not fullfill their generous guarentees.

Of course there are bound to be some scammer out there but has anyone had/heard any positive/negative experience with them in general?

I wouldn't buy drugs off of some dubious site. You could check reddit, there's a section designated to discuss vendors iirc, do you know the deep web ?

Yes I know the dark web although not much about how to use it.

I've looked on reddit but I think the venders, probably the most dubious ones, are all posting and recommending their own sites :/ I'm not sure how I will find a good one in all the crap ones yet but just wanted to ask on here if there actually are any good ones to find before I start spending hours looking for something that doesn't exist :) So far I haven't seen too many reports of people being scammed so will start proceed in looking, with caution of course.

if anyone has had any positive or negative experiences in general with buying modafinil/provigil online?

we don't discuss supply on BL, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.