• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ordering from Indian pharmacies experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

ickray

Bluelighter
First and foremost I'm not recommending doing so or sourcing whatsoever.

A close friend of mine has been ordering Xanax from an Indian pharmacy overseas for years now.
He's always received them albeit it can take up to a month to reach the states.
We tested them and they are indeed Alprazolam, 1 mg small rock hard blue round pills discreetly packaged that honestly feel more around 1.5mg.

They claim to have some "legit" Indian brand Oxys for a fair price.
Do you guys think ordering these would be a good idea?
If worst comes to worst I could lose them to customs or will I chance having the FBI at my door?

I'm wondering if anyone here has ever ordered from any of these Indian pharmacies and had any negative issues or repercussions come about from it.
Genuinely curious if this is something that many people do or not

Please don't ask for any names because I have to respect BL's rules and not source.

Going to have to close this for obvious reasons. Just not the thing we talk about here.

I order indian pharmaceuticals all the time but never controlled substances. Just general run of the mill prescription pharmaceuticals, antibiotics, clonidine, baclofen, etc. This is legal mostly, given the 90 day supply allowance with regard to importing non-controlled substances.

Anything else has a variety of risks. It's anyone's guess which of these risks would actually materialize, but given the media attention regarding opioids, especially oxycodone, you could very well get into hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.