• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Tesla (MDMA) = fun times in even the most mundane situations.

CloudKicker

Greenlighter
A few days ago I had the opportunity of trying an Orange Tesla, which was my first time doing MDMA
32.gif
. I was assured that this was some good stuff, as I didn't want to get gypped on my first experience. Anyway, after some research I resolved to take 1/4 just to be safe. Turns out press pills are difficult to break evenly, so I ended up taking about a third of a pill, but I made sure to eat a sandwich so that it didn't hit me all at once (not sure if that actually does anything, but whatever). I didn't want to do it at a party or an event as I was unsure of how I might behave on this drug, so I invited a friend over and we pretty much walked around for a few hours. Here's how it went:

12:00, midnight is when I took the pill.

12:50, I began feeling slightly loopy, as if a little high on weed. My spine felt... warm.

1:05, The warmth in my spine has traveled to my neck and the top of my head feels tingly. My friend had a massage chair and I tested it out. THAT was intense, I couldn't handle the sensitivity. I felt the massage in my entire body!

1:20, We were walking around outside now. Being mobile helped calm me down, but I could still feel my spine getting warmer, like the drug congregated there and was waiting to burst out.

1:25, it hit me VERY hard. Had trouble focusing my eyes on one thing for long. The longer we walked the crazier it felt. However, I didn't feel as "energetic" as I expected, hearing other people talk about their experiences. It was actually quite relaxing. Just a deep, profound happiness, and an urge to socialize. This level lasted for a long time, about two hours before we got back to his place and he took me home.

3:10, Got to my place expecting to wind down, instead, being stationary made me realize how gone I really was. I was overtaken by the irresistible urge to be active. So I did like, 50 push ups then decided to take a shower. I don't know if anyone else has taken a hot shower while rolling hard, but it's like, the best thing I've ever done! Something about the water made me roll even harder and I was literally going from hot to cold, just for kicks. I was also dancing... in the shower, it was great.

4:00, After the shower, I can feel the roll winding down and I decide to just put some music on and chill until I fell asleep.

All in all, it was a great experience. Totally different from what I expected. I remained in complete control, no "clenching," no eye twitching (at least not severely) and zero come down. I felt fine the next day. All of this could be attributed to the fact that I didn't do a lot, but It was my first time, so...

Next time I think I'll do a little more (the rest of the pill) just to see what that's like. Basically, this is a great drug to do once in a while (not something I would to on a regular basis, too risky), I could totally see myself going to a rave or something on this stuff and having a blast. I look forward to the next time and to pushing myself a wee bit further!

Great. Sounds like a good experience and you've now got the measure of how manageable MDMA generally is (as long as you don't really overdo the dose). A nice party with nice people and what you consider as good music would be a real experience. The magic can wear off fairly quickly, so my advice, for what it's worth, would be to take more of the same (if you can get more of the stuff you've found that appears to be good quality that would be great - it keeps for ages) in carefully chosen situations. Maximise your experiences. Enjoying occasionally is the secret to a long and wonderful experience with this substance.