(New South Wales) Orange 'Power Symbol'

Wow... really? You should pick one up and test these bro. If they're the real deal then you are in for a wild ride! Can anybody else confirm?

Haha, yeah seems too good to be true. Mainly wondering if anyone has ever seen any local presses with this 'power' stamp: new source: skeptical it would be high MDMA imports...

these ones are dutch imports.....

different batches, 180mg mdma, and one with mda 40mg inc,

imports so only small amounts id say....

wowowowow 180mg of MDMA with 40mg of MDA, LOL somebody ring every emergency departments

Would be dope if there was more of these around for Defqon...fucking Q dance pingers at Defqon hahaha. I'm comin down from Bris for that....anyone else going? :)

Yea dude I'll be @ Defqon, gotta back up from Above & Beyond the weekend before.

Quick, somebody stash these (if they are actually on our great shores) for DefQon!

anyway these realy are "super pills" like th elephants and a number of other big dose pills,

one should get you REALY going lol

Sweet kroniic! Have you been before? Would be mad to meet some BL's down there!8o:D

Defqon, nah man never been, its the only festival I haven't popped my cherry at. If Magic City was anything to go by, I'm in for one messy day =D

Sooo anybody know what the deal with these are yet? Would be great to see some more imports coming in.. But looks pretty unlikely at the moment that the European Q dances really did make their way down under.. :(