• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Orange Etizolam bars

Azed

Bluelighter
I have these orange Etizolam bars stamped with E T I Z and scored on one side and a 3 on the back denoting that the tablet is supposably 3mg in strength. I am under the belief that they are bunk. I do have a tolerance to benzos, but nothing crazy a little of bromazolam here and there. But 6mg a few hours ago and 6mg again and I still feel nothing. I bought em about a year ago and kept them in a sealed pill bottle so I doubt that deterioration is a factor here.

Anyone have experience with these or heard of them?

Best wishes!

I have these orange Etizolam bars stamped with E T I Z and scored on one side and a 3 on the back denoting that the tablet is supposably 3mg in strength. I am under the belief that they are bunk. I do have a tolerance to benzos, but nothing crazy a little of bromazolam here and there. But 6mg a few hours ago and 6mg again and I still feel nothing. I bought em about a year ago and kept them in a sealed pill bottle so I doubt that deterioration is a factor here.

Anyone have experience with these or heard of them?

Best wishes!
Buying pills should be ancient history by now unless you actually see them come out of a pharmacy with your own eyes. You just got ripped off this time. Next time you might not be so lucky. Be safe

Buying pills should be ancient history by now unless you actually see them come out of a pharmacy with your own eyes. You just got ripped off this time. Next time you might not be so lucky. Be safe
I agree, but I don't have the luxery of having access to pharmacy grade substances I seek unfortunately :( . These were the first and the last pressed drugs I will purchase.

There are real blue, allegedly 3mg, scored ETIZ pills around that sound similar. They are legit, for whatever that's worth. Obviously presses, but they work.