Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oral syringes..

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
not sure if this counts as sourcing

ive never known how to get an oral syringe, like if most pharmacies sell it OTC, or something?

do you say your grandmother needs it for medicine if they ask ?

i'm at adelaide if anyone around here can point me in the direction of somewhere to find one

Children's paracetamol in most brands contain one in the box.

Could say you lost the one you bought earlier?

Also found better brands have better quality (sorry, I should really say, the more expensive brands).

You can get the 3-10ml terumo oral syringes from just about every chemist ive been too.

Yeah you can buy them easily from the pharmacy. Personally I just say I need them to measure out medicine for my dog, and they've never questioned me beyond that.

You'd be surprised where you can find them.

While back I got some from ordering equipment for mixing e cigg juice, 1ml and 5ml.

you can find them at pet stores for hand rearing birds, but theyre expensive, so you can say you're using them for that (ive actually needed them for that exact reason in the past and its no problem)

or you are using it to measure out your childs medicine. they'll think nothing of it.

You can just ask for them, I just ask for a "5ml measuring syringe" or whatever size you need... they range in price from 20c to $1. If they do ask, dosing pets is a legit reason... often it's easiest to dose a bird or reptile by shooting the medicine down it's throat. Almost all pharmacies will sell them without question.

not sure if this counts as sourcing

ive never known how to get an oral syringe, like if most pharmacies sell it OTC, or something?

do you say your grandmother needs it for medicine if they ask ?

i'm at adelaide if anyone around here can point me in the direction of somewhere to find one

Hi there, im a 'newbi' here so not sure if this is going to turn out as it should but or if this is sourcing as such, im here for harm reduction so here goes, you can get needle-less syringes from just about any chemist from 1ml right up to 50ml, ask for medicine syringes in your choice of size and if they give you that look dont be smart or angry just smile and say something like 'its so much better using this than a measuring cup on my 3 year old', if your after syringes with needles thats trickky someplaces will give them to you some no questions asked some will ask to see your NDSS card (Diabeties Australia) you can even get packs from hospitals in some states which has everything in it from the needles to swabs, sharps container, filters etc if your planning on ruining your veins - In the name of harm reduction always use strile equipment, clean your hands and 'site' with warm soapy water then alcohol swab said site and never ever re-use sharps or put stuff in your veins that is not designed to be there in the first place, I have never been interested in injecting myself, 15 years as a medic has cured me of ever wanting to do drugs, my main interest here is to see whats on the streets and learn best on how to treat people with the respect and dignity they deserve, im a lover not a fighter ;)