Oral Steroid..

Draven26

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what oral steroids are available now a days. I know theres oral turinabol, anadrol, dianabol, anavar, winstrol. I've ran Anadrol, Dianabol and Winstrol.. I wanted to know if there are anymore because I'm on 100mgs of Test Cyp for TRT and I've been on it for 8 months now. Just wanted to do a 4 week oral in the winter time and I wanted to know if anyone could give me a list of anymore.. that way I can pick from a variety. I want to do a bulk.. a lean bulk if possible but I already ran helladrol which is the prohormone version of turinabol so I don't want to run the same. And I've done Dianabol the beginning of this year. I was thinking of maybe Anadrol at 50mgs for 4 weeks. I have aromasin on hand.. just wanted to know if there was anything else I could try otherwise I guess i'll just stick to Anadrol. Thanks guys!

All the same oral steroids from years ago are all still around
I dont ever really advocate use of orals, i stick with injectables

For a bulk the amount of anadrol u want to use for that lengh is fine, no sense in over doing it.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what oral steroids are available now a days. I know theres oral turinabol, anadrol, dianabol, anavar, winstrol. I've ran Anadrol, Dianabol and Winstrol.. I wanted to know if there are anymore because I'm on 100mgs of Test Cyp for TRT and I've been on it for 8 months now. Just wanted to do a 4 week oral in the winter time and I wanted to know if anyone could give me a list of anymore.. that way I can pick from a variety. I want to do a bulk.. a lean bulk if possible but I already ran helladrol which is the prohormone version of turinabol so I don't want to run the same. And I've done Dianabol the beginning of this year. I was thinking of maybe Anadrol at 50mgs for 4 weeks. I have aromasin on hand.. just wanted to know if there was anything else I could try otherwise I guess i'll just stick to Anadrol. Thanks guys!

Try 50mg oxymetholone + 20mg dbol 1 hour pre-workout...

Try 50mg oxymetholone + 20mg dbol 1 hour pre-workout...

Hmm.. yeah I heard the two combined together with doses that aren't too high go work well.. yeah maybe I'll try them together. And I should be able to keep the gains right since I'm on 100mgs Test Cyp weekly for trt?

I agree with the drol dbol combo. There were many people that reported essentially getting all the pros of each while minimizing the cons by keeping doses of each lower. Should allow a longer run in all honesty. Also why limit to 4 weeks? Those doses could be run much longer, hell anadrol alone was run in patients in 300mg+/day for 6+ months. Especially if you're just pulsing the orals pre workout the liver strain would be minimal.

I agree with the drol dbol combo. There were many people that reported essentially getting all the pros of each while minimizing the cons by keeping doses of each lower. Should allow a longer run in all honesty. Also why limit to 4 weeks? Those doses could be run much longer, hell anadrol alone was run in patients in 300mg+/day for 6+ months. Especially if you're just pulsing the orals pre workout the liver strain would be minimal.

Oh sweet.. yeah maybe I'll do 6 weeks at 50mgs of Anadrol and 20mgs of Dianabol and I'll see how I feel. I'm just happy to be on TRT so I can keep the gains and my diet of course is going to be on point. I'm at 12-13% bf so I got till December to try to get to the single digits. And I have Aromasin to take as an AI so there will be minimal bloating.

Oh sweet.. yeah maybe I'll do 6 weeks at 50mgs of Anadrol and 20mgs of Dianabol and I'll see how I feel. I'm just happy to be on TRT so I can keep the gains and my diet of course is going to be on point. I'm at 12-13% bf so I got till December to try to get to the single digits. And I have Aromasin to take as an AI so there will be minimal bloating.

Why are you using stuff to bulk if you want to drop body fat?

Oxymetholone isn't known to aromatize, it could bind the ER directly because it has an acidic A-ring, but an AI is kinda useless... Aromasin might be overkill for TRT test and 20mg dbol...

Oxymetholone isn't known to aromatize, it could bind the ER directly because it has an acidic A-ring, but an AI is kinda useless... Aromasin might be overkill for TRT test and 20mg dbol...

So you're saying I shouldn't be using Aromasin at all? Shouldn't I use it anyways at least every 3 days to control estrogen?

Why are you using stuff to bulk if you want to drop body fat?

Well I'm trying to get to the single digits now and then bulk up in winter. I just heard that any kind of cycle is better to do when you're in the lower digits especially something like Anadrol.

So you're saying I shouldn't be using Aromasin at all? Shouldn't I use it anyways at least every 3 days to control estrogen?

What do bloods tell you about E2..? Is it high, are you experiencing side effects..?

Haven't done bloods in about 3 months.. need to get them checked soon.