• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Oral pill/powder come up time.

aced126

Bluelighter
I've taken these pills many times, some on an empty stomach and some on a full stomach, and somehow these all come on after one and a half hours. Where as the few times orally ingested powder, I'm up within 40 minutes. If this because it takes time for the pill disintegrate in your stomach, and if so would crushing the pill into a powder and ingesting that solve the problem?

Depends on the quality really. I find the real good heavy hitters make you start feeling effects within 30 minutes. (metabolism plays a big role here)

if the pills are pressed extraordinarily hard it can take a bit longer until they hit. ime powder/crystals take 25-45 mins and normal pills take 40-60 mins (on an empty stomach; and of course it also depends on the dose), so crushing them up should definitely help.

keep in mind that some rcs might take longer than mdma (the apbs?), so be sure to use a test kit to confirm what you have is actually mdma.

crushing pills or even crystals will give a quicker come up. sometimes it doesnt make a big difference though.

mdma can take anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours to kick in. many variables effect this. best rolls ive had took longer than usual to kick in.(tested)(very hard pressed)

Last edited: