• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oral morphine

HezzaD

Bluelighter
will baking soda increase ba .sometimes I havnt shit in days I notice after 3 or 4 the high ain't as good so wondering i let the mscontin dissolves in hotnwaterms and pinch of baking soda recenly constipation been getting worse
how much different will the high be if I just swallow it the ba can't be that bad if it's given out for pain. as I feel when I do take a shit the high is.loads better it stillmaffects me bt some Deffo does get blocked and due to bad diet and constant plugging I'm getting bad fecal.impaction donto want to go on oxycontin wouldn't mind the energy but it makes me feel shit plus I can go 20hours without a morphine compared to about 12 and that's a long 12 with oxycontin.

so yeah will i get a good high swallowing I've never tried that.much
I. always check for poo in my bum does it absorb.in the cheeks or in the colon
and tbh it's disgusting having to do this will.the.high last longer orally but be less intense

plus I feel I should use plugging as a treat chronic constipation ain't nice I've used 2 glycerin suppositories no.poo and I always forget to take.my laxatives dam opiates.
so yeah realistically is 30 40 percent a decent ba and wIll i get a nod of 120mg oral I do rectally and will swallowing 60mg give.me slight bit.of.energy.and.mood lift

I've always had to plug my morphs, eat a lot of fiber, take a gentle laxative if you are going to binge. Drink LOTS of water. Morphine isn't much of a mental high, it's more just a bone deep warmth, kind of high for me. Orally it makes me nasueses and I need to mix with something else to get euphoria from it.