• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oral morphine Not what anticipated ???

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok so i was taking upto 300mg codeine per day with 100mg tramadol. Now third day I’m using 10mg/5ml oramorph x2 every four hours. Its a 300ml bottle but I don’t feel much
I feel more from codeine and tramadol.
I don’t want to hit a high level
but just below so I am relieved of pain.
Am I doing something wrong is the dose too small ?
I’m not getting any pain relief not even a feeling to say the least or maybe im expecting too much ?????
It’s weird I don’t want to just go overboard I’m looking for advice only on what a normal dose for chronic back pain should be, is the dose state normal ?.
Ive had morphine pills in the past which seemed amazing but this stuff doesnt seem all that good at all.
Experienced users please input

Last edited:
No probs I’m with you now. It may just take a little adjustment that’s all. Just be aware that you have skipped the part where you change the codeine to morphine as you are already there with this oramorph.

E.g 3 x 30mg codeine tabs = (approx) 5ml of your juice ?

No probs I’m with you now. It may just take a little adjustment that’s all. Just be aware that you have skipped the part where you change the codeine to morphine as you are already there with this oramorph.

E.g 3 x 30mg codeine tabs = (approx) 5ml of your juice ?

Shit no wonder i aint feeling it then, i take lots of codeine like 8 at any given time, so what do you say in response to that, my threshold would be like 15mg no ? But i seem to have taken that yesterday and didnt feel much, that cant be right, i mean please tell me how i should feel on the rise of the morphine kick in, i dont want to think hey its not working ill take more. Im not like that at all, im very cautious.
Its not like how the codeine get me. Maybe its due to the liquid form ? BA ? Idk very much just what i read on here.

So for instance if i take 8 codeine 30mg tablets 240mg total at one time then what in comparrison to morphine is that ? I cant work it out and want to be safe hence making the post.

Thank you

That’s ok don’t worry you will learn here that’s the point.

There are many individual factors for each of us regarding how drugs affect us. 240mg Codeine is approx 25mg Morphine but the way you take it and the rituals you’re used to can change your whole experience, as compared to others.

If 30mg of the oramorph is useless it is time to look at the what you actually have I’d say ?