• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Oral methamphetamine for productivity/motivation

middleman

Greenlighter
Hey,

I've acquired a gram of high-quality crystal; I intend to use it orally for studying. The only issue is that I am prescribed 20mg of fluoxetine. To my knowledge, serotonin syndrome is sporadic with low doses (I plan on using sparingly in the morning to put some extra pep in my step.) I've taken it orally <3 times (pressed Adderall) and done a decent amount of Adderall, MPH, and 4F-MPH in the past with no issues.

I'm just looking for some advice on how to use this as safely as possible (I don't plan on staying awake for days, which I have never done on any stimulant.)

Thanks, fellas, stay safe.

Last edited:
you seem to already plan on using it sparingly in a safe manner

familiarize yourself with SS symptoms, although this would probably only been an issue is you started abusing it

the only real safety tip is moderation

you seem to already plan on using it sparingly in a safe manner

familiarize yourself with SS symptoms, although this would probably only been an issue is you started abusing it

the only real safety tip is moderation
Do you have any suggestions on what to take besides vitamin C and magnesium citrate? Also, I assume abusing it would imply doses well over 50mg?

I'd say over 20mg in a single oral dose is abuse, maybe 30mg.

40mg+ plus in a single dose is definitely abuse.

Crush it up and put it in a known volume of liquid and dose that way. Eating a chunk of crystal meth thats "probably a little bigger than I need, but what the hell" is way easier than dosing it as a liquid.

I'd say over 20mg in a single oral dose is abuse, maybe 30mg.

40mg+ plus in a single dose is definitely abuse.

Crush it up and put it in a known volume of liquid and dose that way. Eating a chunk of crystal meth thats "probably a little bigger than I need, but what the hell" is way easier than dosing it as a liquid.
Sounds like a plan. Do you know when it starts to become neurotoxic, dosage-wise & frequency-wise?