• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos oral Mebroqualone not too shabby

scribbles

Bluelighter
I had a good summer trying some new chems. I went through many benzos and tryptamines, as well as mebroqualone. I only had a gram or two of mebroqualone in my stash for the first round. I mainly insufflated it and it was wonderful. It made my whole body tingle and gave me a feeling like no benzo ever had. I liked it so much i got a half ounce more. It seems to be a little less quality this time. I was not getting the same effects from nasal dosing. it might be because i am not using the benzos as heavily.

Anyway, i tried vaping and snorting this batch. They work but it was not giving me the original feeling i had. It is much cheaper in bulk so i decided to experiment with oral dosing. I remembered, years ago, I had a 1/4 oz of valium powder and it was fantastic mixed in a glass of milk. So I weighed 300 mg mebroqualone and mixed in milk since it is not water soluble, and I think this batch works best that way. I realize it is not cost effective for some people. It works like a charm. Maybe too well. I have done it a few times this way and it gets very wonky.

I love it and I thought I would share because people do not seem interested in this route. This is one of my favorite drugs now. Although the duration is only a few hours, I don't mind. in some ways that has its advantages.