• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

oral dosage

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
Yesterday I was making some canna butter out of post-hash trim/popcorn, about an ounce went in to 200g of butter.
I assumed, as most of the trichs had already been removed it needed a bit more of a kick, so I dissolved 2g ish of bubble hash in butter, it was un-smokable due to cat hair =/.
I stupidly ate 2 late ish last night, fell asleep before they kicked in. I woke up this morning feeling like I was sick with the worst dysphoric, flu like symptoms. I had a high body temp., dizziness, nausea, zero energy, everything that goes with really bad flu.
Now, my question..
Have any of you guys OD'd on oral bud/hash?
Did you get a similar thing to me? I was reading other oral dosage reports and it seems like everyone finds dosing orally a bit tricky. Its always too much or too little.

rules is 1 OZ to 1 stick of butter.

No I have never experienced this. only on AMP comedowns.

One of my friends ate an edible the other day and went to sleep after and woke up the next day and fainted.

I told her this was low BP from the cannabis as it is common to cause people to faint. That's about the worst side-effect I've ever heard of from cannabis.

Other than my leg pains I get sometimes.

For oral, decarb your weed, then place your material into the butter and stir and cook about an hour. Then make edibles. Works best for me. Always produces a high no matter what unless there's too little bud and too much edible cakes.