• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

oral DMT

DMT usualy comes in freebase form, which will be corrosive to your nose. You don't want to snort that! If you have very pure DMT you could turn it into a salt, and you could insuflate it.

As ComfortablyNumb95 said, oral is only viable if taken with a Monoamine_oxidase_inhibitor A (not B) such as Moclobemide or Harmaline/Harmine found in Peganum harmala and banesteriopsis Caapi, among others. You should read up on Ayahuasca, Erowid aswell as wikipedia has good info.

Last edited:
Oral DMT would need to be taken orally - get some freebase DMT and an MAOI called moclobemide (trade name aurorix). Take the aurorix 30 mins before the DMT and away you go. Snorting doesn't work - and can cause vicious alkaline burns up each nostril. Swallowing it is a much gentler, slower comeup and longer lasting peak.

Oral DMT is the king of kings, the big bang, the empire state of psychedelics.

Any MAOI should work
If you take an irreversible MAOI it should inhibit monoamine oxidation for at LEAST 4 weeks before your monoamines regenerate tho
Nardil would be an example

Yea stay far away from irreversible MAOI's, you would have to really watch your diet and drug intake to prevent potentially lethal adverse effects.
Syrian rue is generally the easiest to acquire and the one I recommend. It was previously mentioned as Peganum harmala

Snorting DMT DOES work, but as mentioned, you don't want to snort a freebase. However a friend of mine on here had several sessions snorting DMT freebase, it hurt bad but it worked. I still don't recommend it because it is in fact corrosive to your nasal passages.

Oral DMT with an MAOI is different from smoked DMT in effects, it's more like the grandfather of mushroom trips, one of the most intense things there is, very different in character from smoked DMT.

Intense but friendly don't you think Xorkoth? I find it has the most "presence" of any psychedelic - the feeling that's it's communicating with you or that you are finally "home".

I actually haven't done oral DMT yet, I formed my opinion on countless discussions and trip reports.